• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's new at the gth?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's new at the gth?

Is this a land pyramid scheme looking more like it was a Chinese pay for immigrants scheme that's desperate to cover up all the crap??? Yes it was declared a rural business so all the businesses could hire Chinese immigrants no Canadians???wow gotta wonder if there was under the table for that to happen.
    Last election was supposed to be a big sale of land to brightenview? Who the hell is that anyway. Now they're not buying so was it a ploy to
    Hide the disaster last election.
    Cp rail given 300 acres free???? The. Sells their regina land for 7.5 million?
    Has anyone been to the mega mall yet?
    Can't wait to go see cheep Chinese goods on display in a taxpayer spent multimillion dollar sinkhole when I can could just go to Walmart and do it. And irrigation equipment up for sale I wonder???? Hahahahaha

Shouldn't our idiots be building mega malls in china to display and sell out goods instead???

Even call this place a port??? Hahaha ships coming down the wascana swamp maybe??? Hahahab ahoy captain we ve reached the shores of Regina. Hahahaha
    Last edited by the big wheel; Oct 31, 2018, 08:20.

Provincial government still busy with federal politics.Moe is lucky Liberal government in Ottawa because if it was conservative he would be muzzled and ottawa would go into sleep mode then he would have to answer to provincial politics.

Comment

Way overhyped idea. While there was merit on some small scale warehousing, the idea that Regina would be a central hub for NA is wildly out of touch, like most of our politicians. Basically it is just a way for chinese to buy citizenship. I guess its better than refugees running the border - at least we got something out of it.

Still waiting for AGT to build that pasta plant too.

Comment

Wow cp given land then sells for huge gain. Where do I sign up!

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
          Wow cp given land then sells for huge gain. Where do I sign up!
          We re all signed up with our part of paying the raised provincial tax!!

Comment

Let me try this again ....a hub in the middle of the prairies after the train and containers have went thru the most populated cities getting here to a province of 1 million people can not make sense now or well into the future....never.....it's idiotic and criminal for what's been done to date....

Comment

Bucket, its a lot like the Carbon Capture Capades. These dimwits should be tarred and feathered on Albert St.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                Bucket, its a lot like the Carbon Capture Capades. These dimwits should be tarred and feathered on Albert St.
                You are correct buuuuut!
                They ll be given a majority because people are scared rhe Ndp will waste money on stupid ideas, not help agriculture, pay off their friends and be paid off to be puppets, cut ag programs, make crop insurance worse and ag stability, be corrupt, pay off friends, not be able to balance the budget...... sound familiar?

Comment

Don't know much about the project other than what ive read on agriville but you may be wrong to completely dismiss Regina as a hub. Im amazed how often when we need parts they come from Regina and sometimes Winnipeg. Would expect closer to port but maybe warehousing does make more sense in central prairies.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...