• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stratus Ag Research, sign of the times

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stratus Ag Research, sign of the times

Not that i have ever done any , but they are now paying only $10 instead of $20 to complete their surveys , hard times in ag i guess, lol?
    Shows the value of a farmers time is not too important

Just got a seed survey for $25? Have done a few, unless too cheap too long. Some are scenario questions which are real DUMB. AgData sends a few, $20 last one in July. I do the FCC Vision ones for points, like Tim Hortons CC's.

Comment

Guess they like my bullshit answers..get one almost every week..25 bucks and higher..
      Even stuff we don't grow.lol...
      Just finished one for $125.00..
      My corn /soybeans were awesome this yr..

Comment

I dont even open them I just forward them to the 19 year old in college and he hits c as many times as it takes to complete it waits for the bar tab errr I mean the cheque and repeats.

Comment

I find it insulting to be used as a marketing tool. That's all we are to any of them.
          They can get better info from our retailers.
          I've been incognito for years now.

Comment

Hard to believe any farmer would fill them out. Let alone for 10 or 20 bucks. Marketers dream come true.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...