• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The customer is always right

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The customer is always right

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/india/modi-govt-says-imported-moong-and-masoor-dals-likely-to-be-poisonous https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/india/modi-govt-says-imported-moong-and-masoor-dals-likely-to-be-poisonous

This is what were up against only gonna get worse.

PS i dont grow lentils just a interesting article wether its right or wrong dont give a rats toss bag

I wondered when the tower would topple. Before all the research and inception of round-up tolerant lentils, I was confident that the industry could survive, but with the “advances” millions of new acres got planted and poof, we have no markets cause the world doesn’t want our crap. Aren’t we the smart ones!? Some of you are going to say, “India just wants to get them dirt cheap” and I might have agreed with you but I can see the writing on the wall. Our durum in Europe, our lentils in India, Round-Up and GMO Canola into Europe, Trifid Flax, give these researchers their walking tickets. They are leading us into bankruptcy.

Comment

Maybe the Indians are taking advice from Austrodamus or Austra-not-us or whatever his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
        Maybe the Indians are taking advice from Austrodamus or Austra-not-us or whatever his name is.
        Maybe it should be Austra "No dal" thanks for the insightful thinking. Now apply that to next years' farm plan.

Comment

In a few years they might be eating rat shit infested grain. If your hungry your standards change in a hurry. When theres more food than u know what to do with u can call the shots.

Comment

The tread title is absolute bullshit when you are the Primary Producer "customer" of all the people and businesses who supply us with goods and services. The retailers and service people have no ****ing problem exercising the "take it or leave it" cliche....

Comment

A friend was at a party in the big smoke out of his comfort zone and depth with all the yuppies and new age types.

Anyway discussion with a lady said she cant eat normal bread has to be organic as she gets a rash from roundup.

No preharvest burn down allowed on wheat in oz she was informed. Reply "thats a lie"

Reckon farmings gonna be different in maybe as quick as 10 yrs.

Myself when i get in these discussions i just get a beer listen and dont comment yep head in the sand stuff by me sorry but no end of argiung helps matters.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...