• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    Furrow good to know I would sure like to discuss that after harvest. How’s it going up your way.
    Finished last night
    Got potholes to do today and tomorrow
    Then go help neighbor till the harvest window slams shut here shortly
    Guys still going west and north of here but this area done or close for the most part .
    Very costly harvest with breakdowns, parts , service calls , extra paid help , grain heater rentals etc . It was a battle here and will be till snow flys . That’s coming soon . Weather looks to be changing a lot after tomorrow. Thankful for the last 10 days though.
    Just too bad Mother Nature just had to rain 7/10 after that last snow ... made things extremely difficult , costly and painfuly slow to finish . Never experienced such a tough go at er.
    Might have been easier to get into a street fight with Mike Tyson lol

Comment

Furrow

Good to hear you got done even though it was a struggle. Also thankful others are wrapping up the 2018 harvest season.

I may not agree with many of you on here pertaining to some issues, but we are all farmers with the same type of difficulties.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        Furrow

Good to hear you got done even though it was a struggle. Also thankful others are wrapping up the 2018 harvest season.

I may not agree with many of you on here pertaining to some issues, but we are all farmers with the same type of difficulties.
        Yup true
        And thanks

Comment

What a difference a couple of good weeks of weather make! Way to go everybody. Guess, “when the going gets tough the brave wait it out”. 😂

Comment

Thanks to the weather people that can never get it right so you can plan different before all this crap again

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
              Thanks to the weather people that can never get it right so you can plan different before all this crap again
              holy shit not like that here ? you'd think you were a thousand miles away from us ?
              certainly have your own little micro climate there
              is your nh3 supplier able to keep the juices flowing ?
              we had to wait again today for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                Do you guys fall apply fert to every acre if you can?
                Every year my goal is to get all the N on in the fall. Spring is always so much easier with all the tons of N out of the way. Always want the fields worked up in the fall to help dry and warm up the ground in the spring so might as well get the N on.
                Three quarters to go this morning but shut down by heavy wet snow that has been coming down for the last 4 or 5 hours that wasn't forecasted.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  holy shit not like that here ? you'd think you were a thousand miles away from us ?
                  Micro climate for sure and I try and explain that to people and they just don’t get it!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                    Every year my goal is to get all the N on in the fall. Spring is always so much easier with all the tons of N out of the way. Always want the fields worked up in the fall to help dry and warm up the ground in the spring so might as well get the N on.
                    Three quarters to go this morning but shut down by heavy wet snow that has been coming down for the last 4 or 5 hours that wasn't forecasted.
                    It would seem we live in different worlds. Usually here we like to keep it sealed up to preserve moisture. Drying too much isn't a good thing here. Our fields are "variable" enough that a general wide spread tillage isn't suitable for the whole field. Excessive trash build up can usually be slowed by growing flax, pulses or yet to be tried(in the Slum) soybeans.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      The NH3 supply has been good except waited a couple hours last night and then again this morning waited until about 10 o'clock. They will catch up now.

Comment

Thanks to all the stealerships for the $190 to $170 shop rates and plus shop supplies. I’m glad to help contribute to the new buildings. You people are truly the real MVPs of this Ag Game

Forever yours
                        Iceman

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
                          Thanks to all the stealerships for the $190 to $170 shop rates and plus shop supplies. I’m glad to help contribute to the new buildings. You people are truly the real MVPs of this Ag Game

Forever yours
                          Iceman
                          You can thank the oil industry for those rates and the trucking rates and then we have to pay the price of oil on top to pay for those rates as well. As well as work shortage and grain movement shortage.
                          Thanks a lot oil industry. Hope we ramp up producing more cheaply sold oil to the world so we can have even more shortages here and higher prices domestically.
                          Build that pipeline. Build that pipeline!!!!

Comment

Thank you to the competition bureau for
                            Approving of the Agruim buyout of CF industries

Thank you to Bradley Wall for blocking the BHP buy out of PCS. Because it wasn’t in the best interest of Saskabush.

Thank you to Bradley Wall for allowing the PCS/ Agrium deal to go through

Thank you to employment insurance for covering the wages of potash workers until the supply decreased

Comment

Thank you for the responsive healthcare system today...

Thank you Lady "LUCK" and the good Karma that came around. I knew it would come back around sooner or later. Good deeds aren't always repaid by those who receive them but some where some how down the road the one who performed those good deeds gets repaid...sometimes ten fold. It may appear I am all negative energy but there is alot I am thankful for, a lot, it may just be hidden behind the sarcastic, opinionated, outspoken side.

Everyone take care and be safe. Take a moment to appreciate the luck and good things in life....there are many.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post

Forever yours
                                Iceman
                                Especially when you very seldom have to call them because you are very well set up and have a background in Agricultural mechanics but when you are in a jam and do call them and they spend 2 days telling you you're wrong and they are right and work on the wrong components and don't get it fixed and then when you call them and tell them you fixed it yourself because they are idiots and it was exactly what you told them it was in the first place they still have the balls to send you a huge bloody bill for doing nothing and will not admit they are useless . Maybe thats more than just the RME service dept but they win the most useless bunch of parasites award for this year in my books.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...