• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the neighbors done today , did over 800 ac since last night at 7 pm
    Grain cart driver was awesome
    7 combines rolling
    Combine in shed now
    Rain on radar 😴😴

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Got the neighbors done today , did over 800 ac since last night at 7 pm
      Grain cart driver was awesome
      7 combines rolling
      Combine in shed now
      Rain on radar 😴😴

Good Work Furrow, you can feel good about October 28, 2018. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by AC man View Post
        I know that dad bought a new IH 914 in 1972 for around $11,000. He bought a new IH 1066 in 1975 to run it for $20,000. Back then they advertised that a new pto combine and tractor could be purchased for the price of a sp combine(915).
        Grandfather bought 2- 815's in 1972 for $19000 each. 4 years later 2- 6600 JD cost $38000 each

Comment

Way to go Furrow.

Comment

It’s breaking down the party is almost over.

Might get to home plate.

Comment

Got to 90% last night when the rain started. Didn’t get a lot but doubt we’ll be able to go today unless the wind picks up. The next couple days look promising to be able to finish choking this green wet canola through and it would be nice to get it over with. The 670 has been a real trooper besides having to modify the front of the shaker shoe since Agco’s engineers decided there would be a good spot to scrimp on reinforcing it.

That’s my brother sitting on the fan to fix the break.

A better moment before the rain. Busy moving bales and cows today till it drys out enough to go. Good luck everyone not done and congrats to those that are. 🍀

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                Got to 90% last night when the rain started. Didn’t get a lot but doubt we’ll be able to go today unless the wind picks up. The next couple days look promising to be able to finish choking this green wet canola through and it would be nice to get it over with. The 670 has been a real trooper besides having to modify the front of the shaker shoe since Agco’s engineers decided there would be a good spot to scrimp on reinforcing it.

That’s my brother sitting on the fan to fix the break.

A better moment before the rain. Busy moving bales and cows today till it drys out enough to go. Good luck everyone not done and congrats to those that are. 🍀
                Woodland what is that ladder looking thing over the auger on your pickup?

Comment

Originally posted by poorboy View Post
                  Woodland what is that ladder looking thing over the auger on your pickup?

I think it’s the wind guard that you might be seeing. Not sure if this clears it up or not.

Comment

Thanks for the update Woodland always interesting.

We got finished yesterday at supper time.

Thank God it was a good run and the outcome was way better than I thought it would be.

Off to help a neighbour today.

I hope everyone gets over the finish line. Weather can be a bitch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bWSO+H5LSEC59pitzBkoQg.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	766866

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                      Thanks for the update Woodland always interesting.

We got finished yesterday at supper time.

Thank God it was a good run and the outcome was way better than I thought it would be.

Off to help a neighbour today.

I hope everyone gets over the finish line. Weather can be a bitch.

[ATTACH]3592[/ATTACH]
                      Thats about a 2.2 million dollar picture....not including land or the priceless sunset....for the non farmer lurkers on this site....eat your heart out....poking the bear this morning....good job SF3...

still think you should go with the Lexions next year....

6.5 mph on tracks with 40 foot head in 55 bpa wheat at 18 percent moisture ...nothing out the back....and on 150 acres the guy didn't use a 500 litre slip tank of fuel...rode in flax at 6.5 mph ...that says something...
                      Last edited by bucket; Oct 30, 2018, 06:12.

Comment

Yes, I had another guy text the same comment for the Lexion trade also. Watch Jerry will phone today.

HAHAHA

Heading north to help a buddy then maybe West to help two guys with Lexions.

HAHAHA

Comment

Came to regina last night
                          Only combines running was 3 lexions around ft quapellev

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            Came to regina last night
                            Only combines running was 3 lexions around ft quapellev
                            Does the wind ever quit here?

Comment

Hello..!
                              We are selling a john deere 5055E tractor, year 2015
                              tractor in very good condition
                              Very little used, and maintenance done at a dealership.
                              Additional photos available on request
                              Price: very affordable (thank you for contacting us)
                              Thank you to answer us
                              The team of SCAMAC-EQUIPEMENTS
                              Email: info@equipements-scamac.comClick image for larger version

Name:	JD 5055E 1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	766891

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...