• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Seed Corn Drops in Price for Next year! Shit hole Canada seed goes up. WINNING

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA Seed Corn Drops in Price for Next year! Shit hole Canada seed goes up. WINNING

US corn seed expense finally turns lower after soaring.

Corn seed expense was mostly US$40/acre from 1975 through the mid-2000s.

In 2005, the expense began to increase, reaching a high of $105/acre in 2015.

Most recently, corn seed expense has turned lower. For 2017, corn seed expense was $99/acre, a $6.25/acre decline, or 6% lower, over two years.

But we live in Shit hole Canada were farmers are sheep and keep paying unbelievable high prices for shit. BUY BUY BUY you won't get any.

Now add a Carbon tax to our Fertilizer and seed because of trucking costs.

WE Overpay for everything in Canada.

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    US corn seed expense finally turns lower after soaring.

Corn seed expense was mostly US$40/acre from 1975 through the mid-2000s.

In 2005, the expense began to increase, reaching a high of $105/acre in 2015.

Most recently, corn seed expense has turned lower. For 2017, corn seed expense was $99/acre, a $6.25/acre decline, or 6% lower, over two years.

But we live in Shit hole Canada were farmers are sheep and keep paying unbelievable high prices for shit. BUY BUY BUY you won't get any.

Now add a Carbon tax to our Fertilizer and seed because of trucking costs.

WE Overpay for everything in Canada.

want to talk about machinery costs for a while....use to trade for 15000 a year on a combine....whats your difference model to model with different decals for a year or 2 now ???????

Comment

Don't get me started on equipment costs.

It's like my dad use to say SCARP IRON!

Lots to buy Shit when they sell you a new one.

Comment

Care to provide a Canadian corn seed price per acre SF3? Assuming the figures you quoted were in US dollars I'd say they are considerably higher than Canadian prices. US$100 equates to about CDN$130 - I believe most of the GM seed sold here would be around $90/acre. We have been buying non-GMO seed for under $60.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9D114A37-0072-4E1E-B5E3-6DB9CA51E4FE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	766855
          beautiful warm morning with a full harvest moon to boot
          Hardly froze last night

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...