• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon tax on fertilizer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought plants took Co2 from the air and made oxygen and organic carbon. So there should be a credit to offset the Co2created in the fert manufacturing.
    Big healthy plants consume more Co2

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
      I thought plants took Co2 from the air and made oxygen and organic carbon. So there should be a credit to offset the Co2created in the fert manufacturing.
      Big healthy plants consume more Co2
      Nobody wants to know that. It's just the big bad polluters they are after which is people that use fuel which is us.
      Our farm organizations are too lazy or not
      Smart enough it appears to
      Make the case we should
      Be getting a credit it's all stupid. But if it's the game at least beat them at it instead of sitting doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
        The most important 8 pages you might read this year.

http://www.amazingcarbon.com/PDF/JONES%20%27Nitrogen%27%20(21July14).pdf
        I think that is a valuable contribution to this thread actually - it's not new to me as I've seen her present it but it likely will be new information to some people.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          Nobody wants to know that. It's just the big bad polluters they are after which is people that use fuel which is us.
          Our farm organizations are too lazy or not
          Smart enough it appears to
          Make the case we should
          Be getting a credit it's all stupid. But if it's the game at least beat them at it instead of sitting doing nothing.
          There is only one solution.....give the Liberals the boot.

This farce is 100% on our trust fund PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
            Austidiot, I hate to burst your brain bubble but our part of the world is frozen solid for 6 months out of the year. I guess your cut and paste info didn’t take that into account. You can keep your info down under.
            Chill, I was born and raised and lived in Canada for decades. Here's another "cut and paste". It's not my info she speaks all around the world. You obviously missed her when she was in Canada in 2015.

http://www.amazingcarbon.com/PDF/Jones_ACRES_USA%20(March2015).pdf

Comment

57 years and these idiots still can't figure it out. But its settled and someone needs to be taxed ..... and they have stopped being scientists to be the govt bitch ever since. A mathematician or physicist would have solved this in no time but we just "round shit" these days as it don't matter
              Last edited by macdon02; Oct 23, 2018, 22:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                Goodale said today that farmers won’t be affected by the carbon tax.

Talk about clueless...
                Ask the farmers from Alberta that are paying for propane for their grain driers ... up to 35% of the propane bill is a carbon tax .... *** Ralph lies like a sidewalk

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Ask the farmers from Alberta that are paying for propane for their grain driers ... up to 35% of the propane bill is a carbon tax .... *** Ralph lies like a sidewalk
                  What is the price in Alberta propane?

Comment

Every time Ralph talks its like he doesn't believe his own bullshit anymore.

Ralphy Boy its time to quit or get humiliated in the next election and become a well paid retired nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                      Every time Ralph talks its like he doesn't believe his own bullshit anymore.

Ralphy Boy its time to quit or get humiliated in the next election and become a well paid retired nobody.
                      My bold prediction is Ralph will be in the senate in no time flat after losing....he talks without saying anything of substance....has his whole life....

Comment

Elmer FUDD

Click image for larger version

Name:	44520846_10155757480620913_7838450666799366144_n.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	766854

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          What is the price in Alberta propane?
                          Sorry was gas ..

From a discussion on the combine forum

Comment

Comment

Your choice of Charlie Brown cartoon characters to express your point of view is an appropriate indicator of a lot of the level of thought and discussion on Agriville.
                              Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 24, 2018, 16:17.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                Your choice of Charlie Brown cartoon characters to express your point of view is an appropriate indicator of a lot of the level of thought and discussion on Agriville.
                                So, why waste your time on here ??

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...