• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faith Goldy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Wheel open your eyes! Why won't they let her talk? Is it because they don't want her to point out how sick things have become? Young children in our schools are being taught that gay behavior, same sex marriage, and sex changes are all good. Yet having a Christmas concert is bad. Terrorists and illegal aliens are often awarded more rights and benefits than hard working Canadians. Intollerant religions that promote hate able to operate openly and freely. Yet European white values upon which Canada was founded and our forefathers faught WW1 and WW2 for are being eroded and marginalized at an astounding rate. Why can't we have someone even stand up and debate these things without being labeled a racist or neo nazi? The left that claim to be the most tolerant and pro free speech are anything but when challenged. Faith was completely shut out from the debates. Its sad and I commend her for her bravery.
    Last edited by biglentil; Oct 23, 2018, 04:17.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
      Big Wheel open your eyes! Why won't they let her talk? Is it because they don't want her to point out how sick things have become? Young children in our schools are being taught that gay behavior, same sex marriage, and sex changes are all good. Yet having a Christmas concert is bad. Terrorists and illegal aliens are often awarded more rights and benefits than hard working Canadians. Intollerant religions that promote hate able to operate openly and freely. Yet European white values upon which Canada was founded and our forefathers faught WW1 and WW2 for are being eroded and marginalized at an astounding rate. Why can't we have someone even stand up and debate these things without being labeled a racist or neo nazi? The left that claim to be the most tolerant and pro free speech are anything but when challenged. Faith was completely shut out from the debates. Its sad and I commend her for her bravery.
      I agree with many of yiur points let's stand up for those things we see being eroded.
      but someone standing with kkk people is not better to do that talking for me and that's why she was shut out. What really is the problem is our conservative parties are not being conservative they are the ones that should be doing this speaking for us. But are we at the point if they did they wouldn't get elected?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...