• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faith Goldy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith Goldy

Hopefully Faith wins the Mayor job in Toronto today. I am cheering for her!
    If you don’t know who she is jut type here name on YouTube

is it just me , or does it seem like there is some sanity coming back into political world ?

Comment

I think if she wins some Liberal heads will explode 😀

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        is it just me , or does it seem like there is some sanity coming back into political world ?

No, I don't think it's just you - there is a vocal minority that supports extremist lunatics being involved in politics. Hopefully they remain in the minority.

Comment

I hope she kicks ass enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
            I hope she kicks ass enough is enough.
            Polling 6% more likely she'll get her ass handed to her on a plate.

Comment

6% support is more than white nationalist/supremacists, racist, bigoted, fascist sympathizers deserve.

Comment

It is interesting to see who on Agriville supports very marginal figures such as Goldy.

This puts into perspective how very far right many of the posters are in their views of the world.

The authorities are quite aware that far right extremist groups are a threat in this country.

Comment

Polls , you know what dogs do with poles?
                  Maybe same polls that were cheering for killary, katherine wynn(lose) , etc., etc.?lol

Comment

Wow it’s the chuck and grass show with blinders on.

You two are amazing.

Stick to bullshit climate change

Comment

Wow Chuck and friends
                      So you don’t like a Christen white girl because she doesn’t like terrorists and criminals?
                      Really that does say something about some of the posters on here

Comment

Careful seldom, he might send the 'authorities' after you.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                          Wow Chuck and friends
                          So you don’t like a Christen white girl because she doesn’t like terrorists and criminals?

Typical condescending Liberals that tell the rest of us how stupid we are, constantly.

And I hear the travelling road show is hitting the hillbilly provinces to again lecture us on carbon and tell us we are all getting cheques in the mail. Figure that one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                            Typical condescending Liberals that tell the rest of us how stupid we are, constantly.

And I hear the travelling road show is hitting the hillbilly provinces to again lecture us on carbon and tell us we are all getting cheques in the mail. Figure that one out.
                            And a bunch of the stupid ****s will actually believe it !

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                              Wow Chuck and friends
                              I've nothing against Christens (Sic) or white girls and I don't like terrorists or criminals. I also don't like white supremacists or Neo-Nazis hence I don't like this woman.

Maybe she'll follow the career path of the earlier white supremacist candidate for Toronto mayor Don Andrews? He went on to be the leader of the Neo Nazi "Nationalist Party of Canada" with close ties to the KKK and that certainly looks like the company she likes to keep.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...