• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Input Capital Shares hit a new all time low

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Grass it's not windbag.

In your case, it's Shit head.

But if they drop to .45 cents 10000 shares are 5000.oo bucks, not a real big amount.

I think they have a strategy that makes the company money on the backs of desperate farmers who want to play big.

It's like your type always against everything I post. Your the typical candidate who can't stand what the next guy has and will try and try to get to be them.

you're a typical NDP more than a Liberal. Wow.

A liberal wants to live off the Gov and have them pay them to do it. An NDP wants to be like the neighbour and takes away and evens it out.

Reality is its sad sacks like you that are easy pickings for this group.

5000 could be 30000 real quick if they get there shit together.

Comment

Hey you guys....don't let my sarcastic rhetorical post about the shares dropping to 45 cents be a arguing point of what you think of each other's character!!! Mine was just a bullshit post.

If Iceman(OTZI) is caught up in the share price dropping dont feel bad, for the wee bit of dabbling I've "done" in stocks I also made some bad picks. Good thing I don't do much stock trading....I'm now resigned to buying and "holding" one blue chipper that also saw a hit...it is an oil and gas pipeline service company...Enbridge. A stock split would have been nice at the peak but it since lost some of value....but I'm still a bit ahead and it pays a decent dividend. I don't have the knowledge or want to take the time to find research buy and sell stocks.
      Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 19, 2018, 06:49.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
        If it gets to .45 I would buy why not own a piece of a Lon shark company.
        Its your time to shine SF3! Price is there!

Dividend Yield of almost 9% at these values, are they a buy today?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...