• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A landmark report released on Sunday sets the clock ticking for humanity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Chuck and Grass, you may be right re global warming. But politicos and elite wealthy are all about more tax and and subjugation of the populace. Our weather shows no indication of the dire straits claimed. The world pop grows, life is better than a century ago, by leaps and bounds.
    There is no doubt that Canada is carbon neutral and possibly negative. Taxing Canada/Canadians is a joke and proves my statements.
    History has global weather/climate ups and downs. And Chicken Littles run around more often now, and have been shown to be incorrect ala 1960/70’s predictions, but they have an agenda.
    One needs to be sceptical of the of those wanting more of my money.
    Many of us have faith in Mothrr Earths abilities.

Comment

So, according to the troll's cut and paste, E=mc^2 is no longer valid. Which isn't a big surprise considering how many other laws of physics have been ignored to create the global warming hoax.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        As clear, concise and sensible rebuttal as I've seen. Well done.
        Yes, a clear rebuttle right along the lines of the Leap Manifesto.

In short, Canada is covered and already doing more than its share. Dont really care what china does and using our wealth ofset their emissions.

Its nice you dream of prairie grass and bison again, but that darn feeding 7 billion (soon to be 10B) people keeps getting in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
          As clear, concise and sensible rebuttal as I've seen. Well done.
          Do you guys have a clause how sustain 7.5 billion people ???

Comment

The problem is that guys like chuck and grass actually believe they are doing way most than the rest of of as for as climate / pollution control lol lol lol 😂 . Most of us have been controlling our heat bills and limiting our fossil fuel use as much as possible and as effectively as them for years but somehow they feel they are ahead of the Curran’s like to belittle the rest of us ... lol lol 😂

Comment

This whole carbon tax scam is so rotten... the very people telling the rest of us what we should do , have a carbon footprint 1000 times the average person ... its retarded to say the least ...
              What’s Al Gore’s carbon foot print ????
              What’s David Sasuki’s ???
              Yup it would be close to 1000 times the average Joe ... but we are the ones expected to pay ... what a fukin joke ..
              They will never change their “standard of living” but we must or the planet 🌎 will die ... *** that , this is all about wealth transfer from the middle class to the poor so the elites can keep the wealth .. that’s exactly what’s going on , and all the carbon tax’s in the world will not change the climate one single bit ... ever !!

Comment

One World Government is the goal of the left, guess who wants to run it. It appears to me that this whole climate scare scam originates at the United Nations and schemes to extract wealth from Western nations. The Left’s contempt for the oil companies makes carbon their enemy too, even though carbon is the staff of life. Interesting today Madam Merkel got her chain yanked. She ridiculed Trump too Chucky.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  I use natural gas all across my farm. I am not planning to shut it off because of a carbon tax or higher prices. But I have figured out how to use a lot less by increasing insulation and using energy efficient equipment that reduces how much I use. My yearly bill for gas is a whopping $1000 which heats my house and shop.

Every country and every individual is part of the problem. If we all sit back and say everybody else should make the changes, then nothing gets done. Every country on the planet supports the Paris Climate agreement except the USA. So that is less than 5% of the worlds population.

We have the ability to improve efficiency and adopt new technology that will make a difference. Increasing energy efficiency and using less energy saves money in the long run. Every business seeks to get more production with less inputs.
                  so what good will a carbon tax do ? you are already taking steps to use less . all of us are , especially farmers, it's just our nature.......
                  not gonna make one bit of difference , it's a tax , plain and simple .
                  lucky moe and ford put a stop to it
                  lucky trump stood up to the likes of gore and suzuki

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    One World Government is the goal of the left, guess who wants to run it. It appears to me that this whole climate scare scam originates at the United Nations and schemes to extract wealth from Western nations. The Left’s contempt for the oil companies makes carbon their enemy too, even though carbon is the staff of life. Interesting today Madam Merkel got her chain yanked. She ridiculed Trump too Chucky.
                    Great points.

It also is amazing with all the jet setting that these climate alarmists do for conferences .....it’s like video conferences or Skype don’t exist.
                    Then of course getting out of cold Canada in December-February to sit on a warm beach in the Caribbean. Billions of litres of jet fuel used in the winter to help climate alarmists escape COLD weather.....will the Agriville climate alarmists be going on a hot holiday this winter??

Comment

I've said that before, if all plane flights ended, C02 would drop no doubt. NOTHING more wasteful than jet planes , millions of guilty people every day, plus wasting fuel. One plane flight equals a farms yearly fuel use!

Comment

I re-read the title of this thread and I think the clock is ticking for leftie politicians —— and Gormley Angry Bird haters and Global Warming Kooks. Tick-Tock

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                          I've said that before, if all plane flights ended, C02 would drop no doubt. NOTHING more wasteful than jet planes , millions of guilty people every day, plus wasting fuel. One plane flight equals a farms yearly fuel use!
                          but, but , I need to go to the beach in the winter....... , that's why I work ......
                          I need the ocean fix when it's -40 ....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...