• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Glad I`ve got girls. City girls too. They want nothing to do with the farm.
    me too lol

Comment

Id start with term limits on politicians and set a limit on tax with a clause that they have to leave me the **** alone unless i break a law that they have passed which is published in a book that's provided to everyone so we know what sort of crooked shit is getting passed. And i might just eliminate politicians with a ****ing app that i can order shit on like at McDonald's because they are all useless and we pay them a pension forever after they take money from whoever that has given them the most to pass laws that protects that specific industry or individual from any competition. Oh and id change the usery laws so it would be illegal to charge more then 3-4% above bank of Canada rate instead of 20 or 42% like Bell and Sask power or energy that "estimate" a bill and charge a month in advance with interest for services not yet provided. I'm not that worried about the industry screwing me as everyone else is at the front of the line. This has mass appeal. No one gives two ****s what we pay in seed and fert/ chem/ parts costs. Appeal to the masses and the rest falls in line.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...