• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess the Price

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$185000....it will be modified into a brothel for stress relief.

Comment

I’ll be the guy guessing at least 1.2 million, someone with deep pockets will have a dream.

Looks like the house is a little better than half done, I wonder if the contractors have gotten paid, it’ll be a pretty large RM tax bill every year if it’s ever finished.

It ain’t no little house on the prairie!

Comment

Sold for $550,000

Comment

Acheforacres wins!

Comment

Oops I overestimated bigley

Comment

This is more important news than the fact there is still 8 plus billion in the fields and its not drying down in the field and not very successfully in dryers either....Unity elevator burnt their dryer up today....

Comment

No kidding bucket eh. Half built mansion in middle of nowhere sells for 50,000 bushels of canola and its on the evening news but the millions of bushels stuck under the snow is out of sight and out of mind.

I heard BC person bought house. Oops.

I have to say Ritchie Bros prolly got more for that than anywhere else. For sure faster than any other sales option, finding the right buyer for that is long shot.

Comment

That house and it's state of construction and future maintenance requirements along with regular costs requires the owner to be of a certain wealth status.

Even like the farmland in Sask...everyone "not from here" saw the opportunity...everyone but Sask residents, most anyway and unfortunately actual farmers as well. ****en hang-over of intergenerational transfer of (economic)depression mentality.

Not saying this house purchase was a lost opportunity for most people....just sayin!

Comment

Darn, I missed out!😭

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...