• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you expect from.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you expect from.....

1. Your farm groups given a tough harvest?

2.From your farm groups that extract a mandatory non refundable checkoff with tariffs kicking the shit out the primary producer''s returns?

3. From government that supports steel and aluminum , dairy, auto, bombardier, AGT, etc...?

4. From scientists and market development people that are funded by government?

5. By AGVOCATE nonsense saying 1 in 8 jobs in Canada is agriculture related....

What I don't expect is to be told primary producers don't deserve to be supported....

What happened from premier Moe and others out on that invited combine ride?

It's been a shitty month sitting around....and how does a guy invite his kid into this industry when pointing out all the leeches that live off us and get government funding to boot with zero results....

Pulse Canada is given 1.8 million from saskpulse for replicated services of doing SFA....and then the government gives pulse Canada money as well to do SFA....

I asked a guy at pulse Canada if it seems odd that they receive government funding but farmers don't in light of this tariff issue...."duh....not sure... it's not the same...."

For a Saturday morning. ..let's have a conversation about what agriculture is worth to this country ....more specifically primary producers in western Canada. ...by Monday it will be buried deep to be forgotten about.....or visible....

And don't forget every one of our competitors has government support. ...Germany , US have both announced adhoc payments to their farmers....Russia has the equivalent of the crow rate. ...India's support prices would be like winning a lottery here in Canada. ...

Let's hear from our so called farm representatives. ..maybe they could start defending their dog****ing....

Where is provincial ag Minister?
    Where is the federal ag minister?

Where is APAS?

Where is any checkoff group's board chair or director?
    Last edited by bucket; Oct 6, 2018, 08:08.

Short answers 1-5, I expect nothing. Never have.

Kid in operation, you dont. Ive got girls. They will all go do something else. Glad for that.

As for Moe, I wouldnt look to him much. He already lost one farm so doubt he knows what its all about.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Short answers 1-5, I expect nothing. Never have.

Kid in operation, you dont. Ive got girls. They will all go do something else. Glad for that.

As for Moe, I wouldnt look to him much. He already lost one farm so doubt he knows what its all about.
      Questions 1 thru 5 ....I would expect my money back....

Comment

If I ever get involved in politics ....there becoming some main themes that piss me off.....that need addressing

1. Lack of chemical performance....why does every chemical company think giving the spray back is compensation enough....sprayer passes don't come for free....

2. Chemical residuals registered with no residual or recropping issues.....compensation is the shits and PMRA should also be held account....

3. Lack of performance with the money spent through repesentative organizations.....Pulse Canada doesn't issue an annual report ....zero accountability. ...1.8 million from sask pulse last year...

4. Checkoff dollar should be asked for not preauthorized. ....by someone else...

More to come...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...