• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    Just asking for a friend

How do you block idiots like grass

He brings nothing to every post.

Thanks
    Click on his name, and look to the side panel in the new window where it says, add to ignore list.

Comment

Might have to do it from the desktop version of the site. Not the mobile version.

A neighbor of ours used to say, "don't let the bastards grind you down". Not calling you that Grassy but people will get the message.

Now kiss and make up you guys

Comment

Definitely best to block agitators and trolls especially during a stressful harvest.

Have to be on desktop version though.

Comment

Done a quarter at 12.5 yesterday , slowly coming down

Comment

We've been getting snow off and on since last Sunday overnight. Sunday, Wednesday and overnight last night. Wednesday's didn't completely go away, almost though.

Comment

I've always been real with the crop report vs Sask Ag and Food fairy tail version.

I also admit I didn't care for English and if I needed a report written I hired someone to correct. But math, science and history the high 80s and 90s. It's a post a thread wrote quick etc.

Sew Duck write of U Tools. Hav a gret dai.

It's a sad day when all some can do is cut others down. But that is the world we live in. Thick skin and Karma is a bitch.

Snow on the ground in Regina this morning and cold.

Great harvest weather again.

Those that missed the F#$King Snow Good luck push on.

Comment

Comment

I hate snow I hate winter.

And we wait some more

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                    Thats my favorite movie of all time, well along with braveheart and last of the mohicans , oh and young guns also
                    He sure is a good actor !
                    Last edited by Guest; Oct 5, 2018, 10:43.

Comment

Got to 70 % last night
                      What a god damn struggle
                      Dried 75% of it so far

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        Thats my favorite movie of all time, well along with braveheart and last of the mohicans , oh and young guns also
                        He sure is a good actor !
                        I loved that movie too. “You know Frederick ****ing Chopin”

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          Got to 70 % last night
                          What a god damn struggle
                          Dried 75% of it so far
                          At 57%, canola 10.3% at +3C late yesterday. Are you drying the 12.5? So far keeping 10-12 COLD in hoppers. Could move some at these prices, but if stays cold....

Comment

Looks like ground is still a bit warm snow is finally melting at 1:30 today short day because by 5 it starts to cool down.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                              Looks like ground is still a bit warm snow is finally melting at 1:30 today short day because by 5 it starts to cool down.

If you think grassfarmer picks your ass about your spelling, what's he going to say about that picture of the 9240 at the front of the line?

Comment

You know if you got a lexion, and an IDEAL combine ...you could be assured of friendly salesman visiting every week.....lol...poking the bear is so much fun....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...