• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quebec

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quebec

Looks like they've kicked the establishment to the curb along with the immigration policies implemented by feds. Expect the trend to continue with the establishment, it's a worldwide phenomenon. I love watching cbc when liberals get the punt. Having said that this trend has nothing to do with liberal vs conservative, merely establishment vs something new and chance for fresh start because people are tired of lies.
    Last edited by macdon02; Oct 1, 2018, 18:32.

What’s their stands on the carbon tax?

Comment

One less provincial government on board with Trudeau 👍🏻

Interesting to hear about stance on carbon tax.

Comment

Turdo crying crocodile tears all night...boo hoo...one less ally, makes my day!Click image for larger version

Name:	21.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	766767Click image for larger version

Name:	sick.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	766768
        Last edited by fjlip; Oct 1, 2018, 19:36.

Comment

Wonder if this is a sign that Quebec is going to build their own economy so that they no longer depend on western tax dollars. Mind you with this crappy weather firmly in place there won't be any western tax dollars coming from this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
            Wonder if this is a sign that Quebec is going to build their own economy so that they no longer depend on western tax dollars. Mind you with this crappy weather firmly in place there won't be any western tax dollars coming from this guy.

apparently Saudi Arabia is gonna send some transfer payments their way , for all the oil they bought from them

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1B45081C-A092-4F83-9CC3-07B2935D0FE7.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	766769

Yep I called it he is a true idiot.

One more province waking up.

Nice experiment.

Comment

“What I want to tell Quebecers is that a CAQ government will aim for zero equalization. A CAQ government will eliminate the wealth gap with the rest of Canada. A CAQ government will have ambition, will aim high for Quebec.”

Found this quote from Francois Legault
                Are things actually looking up?

Comment

Originally posted by RedLentil View Post
                  “What I want to tell Quebecers is that a CAQ government will aim for zero equalization. A CAQ government will eliminate the wealth gap with the rest of Canada. A CAQ government will have ambition, will aim high for Quebec.”

Found this quote from Francois Legault
                  Are things actually looking up?
                  Interesting times. Looks like the JT has even turned off Quebecers en masse. And hope eternal, maybe Canadians are figuring it out, oil and gas fuels the country, both physically and financially while the farcical “green-energy revolution” is sucking the life out the other end. Case in point- Wynne Ontario.

China and Japan continue to endorse and expand coal-generated power and ultimately the world will come to its senses and make an about-turn. Guess the carbon tax was the writing on the wall - maybe! JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    Turdo crying crocodile tears all night...boo hoo...one less ally, makes my day![ATTACH]3458[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3459[/ATTACH]
                    FJ , this pic sums up exactly how i feel !!

Comment

Quebec’s new leader, in his victory speech switched to English and said, “let’s start working together but the benefit of all Quebecers”. Trudeau should figure out the fact that a unified Canada could be mighty, but isn’t due to this East-West tug-of-war.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Quebec’s new leader, in his victory speech switched to English and said, “let’s start working together but the benefit of all Quebecers”. Trudeau should figure out the fact that a unified Canada could be mighty, but isn’t due to this East-West tug-of-war.
                        that’s, “for the benefit” —- Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                          “let’s start working together but the benefit of all Quebecers”.
                          Translation; send more equalization cash

Comment

The CAQ want to abolish the Equalization program and become a have province. They got my vote, Quebecers are welcome in my Canada now!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...