• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone feel like a guinness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Young fried chicken, garden veggies and apple betty with Tall rum and coke. Watching the Riders hand the centre of the universe its behind.
    My supper was a huge bowl of Ukrainian popcorn. Orville Redenbacher popped in olive oil and doused with melted real butter infused with two pressed cloves of garlic. And salt. Real healthy...the garlic cancels out the butter and salt!

Go Riders

Comment

Oh Riders got lucky, never showed up much in second half! Oh Farma, butter/sat fat is okay now, actually better than Marg, and salt we need to live, so your all good enjoy!

Comment

not Gibson's finest, but it will be rye of some kind any kind ,
        as much as I love the commercial .
        not drinking a Guinness .

neighbour came in the shop yesterday, in the snowstorm ,snuck up on me , I had the tractor running in there .
        screwing with alternator ,
        he said don't do it neil ,
        though I was maybe going to end it all.

was a good laugh .

I have a good whack of money in aginvest. and wondered how I could ever get it out.

all of a sudden compared to the canola under snow , it does not seem like a lot.

hopefully it does not have to come to that.
        Last edited by sawfly1; Sep 22, 2018, 23:56.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...