• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    My relate worked at Gear Centre for years. He advised me not buy a used autoshift because of electrical.
    And keep to prairie origin trucks.
    Ours was 4 years old 317000 Km from Lethbridge area, no rust, like new. Got 11 trouble free years but GRAVEL will take it's toll on wiring/electronics I am told. Thank you to tech who finally figured it out, hell of a lot of trial and error without much help. All service shops rather not share any secrets/shortcuts. Could be similar at MacDon.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
      So is that block electronic? To f*ck up the swather brain? Had shit like that in our auto shift tandem. The Eaton tranny ecm virtually killed the whole truck. and NO TECH could understand it, nobody ever had the same experience, nothing on google even close. Truck cab ripped apart because it just had to be a harness issue. Nope, they were all wrong.

And nobody thought to sinpy unplug the transmission ecm?

Problem with modern mechanics. They don't understand digital contorl systems and they don't think.

I love electronics. Can fix almost anything for pennies and quickly

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...