• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wave after wave ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
    I like that.
    The way some guys are going on about it around here you would think it is the very first time in history it ever happend.
    Just buy a couple more combines at the Ritchie brothers Oct sale and “send it”.
    If it doesnt get picked up before winter, do it in the spring.
    Well I guess I should be happy I only have 75 ac of standing canola then eh ?
    Not sure what the wheat will look like , but my guess is not fukin good

Comment

The 90% of the wheat left that was standing ...

Standing Canola should still be ok to get...

We have seen this before but never with 80% of the crop out .
      This whole area the same , some have not started yet

Comment

That strip going from left to right is the short wheat stubble where we took a test.
        The crop is below that now .
        Had over an inch rain just before this

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

That strip going from left to right is the short wheat stubble where we took a test.
          The crop is below that now .
          Had over an inch rain just before this
          If there was an actual free market prices would no doubt reflect the fact that there is a major part of crop out some is froze bad wildlife in areas will be a problem geese but I guess I m just a farmer these all must make the yields go up.

And on top of that basis for canola is nothing more than a money grab tax they are laying off staff at some terminals because no canola but basis is not reflecting the seriousness of what's going on.

No use talking to media they obviously don't look outside or at the fields while they drive around either.

Comment

Yup , nothin will be done at any level it is what it is.
            No one here looking for that yet at all , there is still October. Hopefully we all get a chance to at least get it . It just squeezed the harvest window even tighter now is all

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...