• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pot stocks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pot stocks

Canada’s legal cannabis creates risk for investors at U.S. border - BNN Bloomberg
    https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/canada-s-legal-cannabis-creates-risk-for-investors-at-u-s-border-1.1137883

If you own them or work for them, run! Unless you have no intention of landing in the US.

And how many states is it legal in. What a shit show already.

Comment

Likewise, investors in marijuana companies are considered inadmissible. “We don’t recognize that as a legal business,” Owen said. Already, marijuana investors from other countries, such as Israel, have been denied entry into the U.S., he noted. CBP did not specify any minimum level of investment that could trigger a ban.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/13/canada-weed-pot-border-783260

The party is dead, who called the cops?

Comment

If I owned shares think that would qualify as investing. If so, short the beggars!

Comment

Not a chance I would ever invest in pot stocks. Don’t agree with legalization, don’t believe people need to be facilitated to walk around like zombies. If you can’t get through life without mind numbing drugs then you have problems. They talk about ethical investing, well this is perfect example of such. “But alcohol is legal!” . I don’t care, I don’t drink either.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
            Not a chance I would ever invest in pot stocks. Don’t agree with legalization, don’t believe people need to be facilitated to walk around like zombies. If you can’t get through life without mind numbing drugs then you have problems. They talk about ethical investing, well this is perfect example of such. “But alcohol is legal!” . I don’t care, I don’t drink either.
            And on top of that, the sheer number of businesses setting up almost guarantees a huge bubble. The vast majority of people who might want to use it already do, they’re building up to a huge oversupply

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
              My thoughts are most of the population that seeks out the ethical or environmentally friendly or fair trade type portfolios would correspond quite closely to the segment of the population that would be users of legal pot.

Myself on the other hand would invest based on return/risk/reward and will not be a pot user or investor.

Comment

If this shit weather continues I know alot of farmers that will be using it.lol.

Comment

New market - pot for animals, even hoses. Article states that pot brings the puppy out of a 14 year-old dog. There’s hope for us. 🌈🍀🦍

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    New market - pot for animals, even hoses. Article states that pot brings the puppy out of a 14 year-old dog. There’s hope for us. 🌈🍀🦍
                    He just thinks his dog looks faster like a puppy just before he passes out. Hahaha

Comment

People are so stupid with this whole pot thing.

Everyone who has never smoked a joint in there life will light one up. Now not everyone likes the smoking part.

But investing in the pot business that grows the plants I feel is a worthless adventure. Small will be taken out quick and large then will control the system. In walks the big pharmaceuticals.

Real money is in becoming the next Kraft with pot-laced products.

Cookies brownies cereal etc.

People will fall for this shit like they do for organic.

In the short term, it will good till the stores figure it out and destroy that industry with

10 cents for grower 30 for processor and 60 for the store.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...