• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RB saskatoon sale

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    I want it but where is Kinistino, on the island Majorca Spain or Paradise Island, Bahamas? Oh, I’d have to move it?
    Kinistino is near the record breaking 100 bpa + canola records.

This was only a matter of time........😂

Comment

Everyone;

Think about the money you spend trying to grow a crop and the cheques you write for machinery... then think about what that house will sell for under the circumstances and the condition its in.

Iceman, are you planning on building an landing strip for the Learjet?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Everyone;

Iceman, are you planning on building an landing strip for the Learjet?
        I was but than I looked at my profit/ loss on my INP shares and I think anything more than a cement sidewalk block outside a cardboard box is out of my price range.

Iceman

Comment

Wow what’s the heat and light bill.....housekeeper.?

Comment

Originally posted by Crestliner View Post
            Wow what’s the heat and light bill.....housekeeper.?
            There's no windows in it. Kids from the city decided to party in it 1 night... then posted the pics on fb.

Comment

Why can't I find this in Florida!

Comment

There are over 100 pictures of the house on the RB auction site now. Really quite remarkable!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                  There are over 100 pictures of the house on the RB auction site now. Really quite remarkable!
                  I still say someone will get it for a fraction of its value...even the unfinished value. Location location location...

Comment

Yes Farma I agree. The amount of work left and then if its finished the amount of work just to look after it.

Apparently he was trying to build a lake so his son could waterski.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                      Yes Farma I agree. The amount of work left and then if its finished the amount of work just to look after it.

Apparently he was trying to build a lake so his son could waterski.
                      There was a large farm/feedlot east of here with their own lake purposely for water skiing. As far as I know, they are no longer in business, not sure what the status of the lake is.

Comment

I’ve got a small area we ski in, about 15 acres and 25 feet deep it’s shaped like a horseshoe with a large pond on the one side.

Put a few thousand rainbow trout and they grew to at least 2 feet long but we can’t seem to catch anything anymore not sure if the fish died out but still lots of minnows.

Comment

first impression , holly crap
                          then why in hell build it.
                          esp . there.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                            first impression , holly crap
                            then why in hell build it.
                            esp . there.
                            More money than brains? Or at least they thought they had more money and someone with brains told them how stupid they were?

Comment

[QUOTE=farmaholic;388877]More money than brains? Or at least they thought they had more money and someone with brains told them how stupid they were?[/QUOTE

Maybe he was thinking of taking in boarders 😂

Comment

[QUOTE=sumdumguy;388882]
                                Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                                More money than brains? Or at least they thought they had more money and someone with brains told them how stupid they were?[/QUOTE

Maybe he was thinking of taking in boarders 😂
                                Or Syrian immigrants

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...