• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Review of Rural Tresspass Laws in Sask

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review of Rural Tresspass Laws in Sask

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/justice-crime-and-the-law/review-of-trespass-related-legislation http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/justice-crime-and-the-law/review-of-trespass-related-legislation

Have your say! Time for castle laws in Canada.

Thanks for pointing this out, time for changes on this.

Comment

Yesterday while I drove to the half ton on west side of field, a 3/4 ton with fuel tanks in back drives into our
      Half-harvested durum field just to turn around. Now he was in abour 70-100 ft and made a wide turn around our two parked half-tons. I asked him what he was doing? Oh, he was just having a look around, wondering if this was government land. LOL

I told him to get lost as we don’t need looky loos driving around our fields with the dry conditions out here. People think they can just drive anywhere they like. These weren’t young punks either.

Comment

With the clubroot issue at hand now , all the land is going to get posted no hunting no trespassing. Will that help , not sure but getting on board with this rural trespassing law and trying to establish big fines for offenders is one step . Better than doing nothing at all

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          With the clubroot issue at hand now , all the land is going to get posted no hunting no trespassing. Will that help , not sure but getting on board with this rural trespassing law and trying to establish big fines for offenders is one step . Better than doing nothing at all
          signs don't help here , drove through posted standing red clover last fall. wonder why all these experts telling us to clean mud , was machinery, etc, etc., aren't mentioning the hunter/assholes driving from one field to another ? taboo subject , I guess?

Comment

Been wondering about some upside down diamond harrows at entrances. They fall out of my truck all the time you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              Been wondering about some upside down diamond harrows at entrances. They fall out of my truck all the time you know.
              Yes, they are quite effective i've heard!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                then the useless ****s would just shoot the Windows outta your tractor

Comment

Good point ... ban guns problem solved

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...