• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geese

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geese

Click image for larger version

Name:	E19D33DD-4E2B-43C7-AD2E-10C12D611F2C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	778133
    How in the world do these birds know who has green combines ,lol .???

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    [ATTACH]3320[/ATTACH]
    How in the world do these birds know who has green combines ,lol .???
    Wow that's not the way to make friends! Lol

It's easy they see the green colour from way up in the sky...... not the paint the regrowth!

Comment

I give SF3 a hard time about his green addiction. I probably would cut him some slack but his mom told me when he was a kid his green pencil crayon was always the shortest...and he ate the green wax crayons...poor guy!

Comment

Talking about geese, whos sick of the Amercans trespassing all over and hunting those stupid white geese. I think between club root risk and Trump pissing me off, maybe I will tell all those hunters to head back south.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
          Talking about geese, whos sick of the Amercans trespassing all over and hunting those stupid white geese. I think between club root risk and Trump pissing me off, maybe I will tell all those hunters to head back south.
          it's a joke , they tell us to bleach machinery , etc . and hunters drive all over

Comment

Yep were are all my green Crayons maybe I can ask Justin to borrow some of his.

Geese are back and full force, one claim on barley and Peas. But they stayed away for the most part so I could harvest.

They are good at cleaning up swaths. Pick it clean.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...