• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stats Can report ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats Can report ..

Looks like slightly more realistic numbers

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Looks like slightly more realistic numbers
    They must have not called SK3 or guys in his area that would have pushed up the averages.
    At the end of the day numbers seem to grow when the final comes out in December.

Comment

How can we believe the report? Everyone on here hates stats can, and falsifies the numbers. 😉

Comment

I think they borrow numbers from stored grain or the next expected crop......this is going on two years with minimum moisture ....they can't keep hiding the facts.....

Their canola production numbers should send the market higher instead the trade refers to soybeans.....

Comment

Nothing to borrow from this year , time to fess up , but they wont ?

Comment

I said we’re overall less canola than last year or similar. Wheat barley similar but oats peas flax peas less.

My 18.7 mm ton crop I stick with this number they are using will drop this year thanks to not being able to borrow from years ago.

Maybe by spring they wi borrow from 2020

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              I think they borrow numbers from stored grain or the next expected crop......this is going on two years with minimum moisture ....they can't keep hiding the facts.....

Their canola production numbers should send the market higher instead the trade refers to soybeans.....

I think they get them fron seed growers who are trying to promote varieties and irrigation growers. Like to see break down on dryland.

Comment

Was reading the report from DePutter he basicallly said not to expect any big price rallies. Demand across the world will have to pick up substantially before any sustained rally takes place. Even with a lower end production number for canola futures didn’t move much yesterday.
                With a 13% reduction in durum, markets should react but there’s a lot of carry over from 17 left in bins. Basically pulse crops are getting overproduced. We are growing more than the world needs. The trade already new what was out there and any price premiums may have already been factored. I sure hope that’s not the case, it could be a cold teeth chattering winter for the ag sector.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...