• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about that DOW

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about that DOW

Less than 2% away from the all time high

The most maligned and pooh-poohed recovery in equities of all time

''The most maligned and pooh-poohed recovery in equities of all time "

Yup, and there's enough Agriville posters who have been Chicken Little on here for many years.

I know we'll here from them again when there is a correction flapping their wings "see I told you"

No need to name names you guys know who you are! How much has that money under the mattress earned you?

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
      Less than 2% away from the all time high

The most maligned and pooh-poohed recovery in equities of all time
      Mmmmm liquid assets with reserve currency status to boot

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        ''The most maligned and pooh-poohed recovery in equities of all time "

Yup, and there's enough Agriville posters who have been Chicken Little on here for many years.

I know we'll here from them again when there is a correction flapping their wings "see I told you"

No need to name names you guys know who you are! How much has that money under the mattress earned you?
        Hmmm , I thought the stock was going to crash when Trump got in and the world would end ...... lol lol
        It’s all the Russians and Trumps fault ... lol ... ohhh wait the stock market near all time highs wtf ???? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Hmmm , I thought the stock was going to crash when Trump got in and the world would end ...... lol lol
          It’s all the Russians and Trumps fault ... lol ... ohhh wait the stock market near all time highs wtf ???? Lol
          The US might hit their all time high - Canada's TSX already did - last month!! Thought Canada was going to hell in a hand basket thanks to Trudeau ruining the economy? LOL indeed.

Comment

If our economy is cooking it's in spite of Trudeau not because of him..

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
              If our economy is cooking it's in spite of Trudeau not because of him..
              Yeah, and the same maybe applies in the US.

Comment

TSX is up on currency devaluation. DJ flight from bonds. Politicians affect this shit way less then we think. Money flow and confidence ...

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Who knew that liberals on CNN, CBC, Agriville, etc shouldn’t be giving stock investment advice.....we’d all be bankrupt and homeless if we took them seriously. 😂

Although Dow has only increased about approximately 46% ......Trump will have fun with their dire predictions for a while.
                  Last edited by Oliver88; Aug 29, 2018, 14:15.

Comment

Blah blah forge the market makes money and is a way better bet than farming.

So yea farming is a good tax write off for real money
                    Last edited by SASKFARMER3; Aug 29, 2018, 16:57.

Comment

Furrow

'Hmmm , I thought the stock was going to crash when Trump got in and the world would end ...... lol lol "

That's what the so called expert GOP's were saying while battling it out with Trump during the 2016 Republican Party presidential primaries. Shows what they knew.

I could careless which party got in power in the USA in 2016, I follow the Buffet rule buy and hold good blue chips.

So you poster's throwing the Liberal B.S on here are the ones ( Chicken Little) with no skin in the game anyways ! Missed the greatest bull ride in history.

Sk3
                      I would prefer my farm to make money and if I have to pay taxes that means things are going right.
                      I wasn't born with the Golden Spoon like you, and don't have to come on here to whine and bitch when thinks don't go my way.

Comment

Born with the Golden spoon hahahahaha

Ya you have it figured out.

Hahahah

Stocks are like sheep when every one is getting out like when oil crashed or houses crashed you get in people need gas and a roof over there head.

Similar in farming or any buisiness when all the experts and people are going one way you sit and wait some time down the line you jump in.

Real simple

Golden spoon ahhahahahaha

That was funny

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          Furrow

'Hmmm , I thought the stock was going to crash when Trump got in and the world would end ...... lol lol "

That's what the so called expert GOP's were saying while battling it out with Trump during the 2016 Republican Party presidential primaries. Shows what they knew.

I could careless which party got in power in the USA in 2016, I follow the Buffet rule buy and hold good blue chips.

So you poster's throwing the Liberal B.S on here are the ones ( Chicken Little) with no skin in the game anyways ! Missed the greatest bull ride in history.

Sk3
                          I would prefer my farm to make money and if I have to pay taxes that means things are going right.
                          I wasn't born with the Golden Spoon like you, and don't have to come on here to whine and bitch when thinks don't go my way.
                          It was all left leaning media as well ... Maddow was predicting a financial meltdown lol lol lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...