• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump has Pecker problem

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President Trump has Pecker problem

Hahaha sorry couldn't resist title but David pecker of national enquirer has confirmed cohens testimony. This is huge as it signals the avalanche of people coming forward to show what a liar the Russian puppet president is.

Pecker has a safe full of hush money deals of many many paid off women. Wonder if there is anything about
    The days trump went bar hopping with the manhattan pedophile that yes was charged.

Comment

Too effing funny. Great post Big wheel. I saw the story about Pecker and had a laugh.

The old adage "the truth is stranger than fiction" comes to mind.

Pecker no doubt has his "nose" in a lot other peoples business. Maybe Pecker knows where Doanld's pecker has been, better than Donald? Donald might want to cancel his subscription to the National Enquirer

Maybe they should just convert the White House to an insane asylum or long term care home? That way Trump can say what ever he wants and no one will notice or care. Fox News can set up the recreation program and entertainment for the residents.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        Pecker has a safe full of hush money deals of many many paid off women. Wonder if there is anything about
        The days trump went bar hopping with the manhattan pedophile that yes was charged.
        The Enquirer .... sheesh well I guess, pretty sure that's CNN's business model. Just throw enough shit eventually it'll stick and it sells. Was Marilyn Monroe or Jackie Kennedy one of trumps ladies?

Comment

Dipshit in Ottawa is buddy's with a paedophile, got his picture with him, didn't day boo about that Chucky.

Comment

Allen Weisselbeg the Trump Organization executive who knows all about the business has been granted immunity as part of their investigation into Michael Cohen.

For all you Trump fans the rats are all jumping ship you'd better put on your life jackets or drown!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
              Allen Weisselbeg the Trump Organization executive who knows all about the business has been granted immunity as part of their investigation into Michael Cohen.

For all you Trump fans the rats are all jumping ship you'd better put on your life jackets or drown!
              How many Trump fans ???
              This is classics deflection from the shit show in our own country and Peter Pan
              All I see here lately is “Ya but Trump , ya but Trump 🙄🙄”
              Let’s worry about our own back yard before throwing rocks at the neighbors.

Comment

Comment

The National Inquisition? Straight from the horse’s end. Makes poor fertilizer even.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    How many Trump fans ???
                    This is classics deflection from the shit show in our own country and Peter Pan
                    All I see here lately is “Ya but Trump , ya but Trump 🙄🙄”
                    Let’s worry about our own back yard before throwing rocks at the neighbors.
                    Furrow the trump stuff is really some comedy for me. It's pure entertainment seeing the White House is all about the squirrel and his nuts. His nuts he hires nuts he fires, the nuts he shows his women, and of course he is nuts. Lol

If I worried about our shit show here everyday I might get into the nuts as well.

But let's look at our situation

We have a provincial Ndp that we're so shirty that a pet rock could have ran and won and walla here comes the sask party
                    The saviour of all mankind. Turns out they couldn't have even balanced the budget if oil was 300 bucks a barrel.
                    Then you got a guy pretending to be someone he was not a pretender to get money for irrigation and land but the camera was on oops!!! and he even got re elected because people are scared of what the Ndp did 20 years ago ! Hahahahaha

Then we had a land deal where our gov bought land for cheap and sold it to a friend for how many times the value turns out it was the pretenders friend.

We were broke so built a stadium and whirly roads and then have a global hub that's abandoned except for the money sask power keeps investing you know the reason our power rates are so high.

We had a premier that ran Alberta Ndp down but when the books couldn't be hidden any more he fkd off guess where to Alberta to work as a so called consultant advising lawyers how to build a pipeline that will never get built.

So here we are with a bunch of pretenders and people that can't add but we re happy to be stuck with them so that the Ndp just don't get in.

federally the dancing fool was shooting himself in the foot until one conservative hat realized hey this dancing fool is going to lose So I better take over the party. Problem is what he is saying at least the outset of it is what many of us believe true also. So boom there goes that plan. Guess what we're gonna be stuck with now??
                    Ever listen to Huey Lewis song
                    HAppy to be stuck with you!! Hahaha only I ain't happy I'm going nuts. Lol
                    Last edited by the big wheel; Aug 24, 2018, 14:31.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...