• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's help them sell out???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's help them sell out???

So apas figures the sask gov should help livestock producers by a tax deferral because obviously many have to sell out their herds no feed. Wow how about getting on crop
    Insurance that useless shot of a program to allow bales to be made of the shitty crops? How about not cancelling the livestock loan program which obviously many would use to get back into
    It? Like come on get real if that's all your organization can come up with what a useless waste of money and time.
    But keep kissing the party ass you could
    Be an mla someday. Totally qualified as useless so a shoe in.

The following Tax programs have been used for droughts for a long time. Nothing really here.

Comment

Last year when the grass didnt regrow I was saying guys would be cutting hay with swathers not haybines this year...next year they will be looking for shifting tables for their swathers if it doesn't rain....

I did my part to help some cow guys by seeding oats for greenfeed. ....have two guys on shares ...less work for me.....my cows get fed for a couple years now with the share and so does theirs..

The problem with these types of things is no one in government reacts quick enough....tax deferrals doesn't maintain the herd or industry. ..

If you look at the age of cattle guys when they are out this time they are out for good.....

Many young guys might say the same. ...pasture at 175000 a quarter puts them out..

But much like grain farming government policy has been to get to larger farms and larger herds.....tremendous opportunity for the big guys or investment firms to expand now....

Just what government wants....less of us. ...

Look at politics and the wannabees and you will see what I am saying....
      Last edited by bucket; Aug 23, 2018, 05:57.

Comment

Yes correct and the public who doesn't know the details will
        Think look at apas helping those farmers. Reality is when drought hits or flood hits selling the livestock into a flooded market due to the drought or flood lowers what they get if they want to stay in the industry they will be buying next year for much higher due to the demand this will affect their decision to stay in or not. And again o LivestockProgram just cancelled by sask party will make this even tougher to do. Not even a word about that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...