• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nitrogen for 2019

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitrogen for 2019

Anyone wanna say if theyre buying any yet ? Price ?Take home ? Spring pickup ?
    I cant even get a price yet but sounds like theyre gonna bend us right over with the decreased competition ? Thanks competition bureau , you are a complete waste of time and money

Bought last week,430 tonne, delivery this week, pain in the ass, absolutely, heard some won't quote a price now.

Comment

No fall NH3 price last time I checked.

Interesting to hear any legitimate reason for a price increase.

Comment

They are still trying to figure out what the market can bear. Pathetic. It’s not about FMV it’s about what they can get away with.

Comment

459 Oct pickup.

Comment

Poor crop and pathetic prices, there is only way for fert to go!! But there is such small margins.
            Just another joke!

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
              Poor crop and pathetic prices, there is only way for fert to go!! But there is such small margins.
              Just another joke!
              Gotta be razor thin margins....I can't pay for mine with a credit card...they won't let me.

Comment

Let’s start a Go fund me page for fertilizer strong. Poor f$&kers are trying to figure out how much the USA farmer will get out of the 12 billion. And in canada all you here is (what’s published) it’s a great quality crop! What’s never published they yield is way down

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Gotta be razor thin margins....I can't pay for mine with a credit card...they won't let me.
                  Just pay the extra 2.5%, consider it a good tax right off. 🤣🤣
                  Ya margins are thin, about as thin as I was 35 years ago.

Comment

$445 a tonne delivered soon. If you need fertilizer bins better snatch up some old stock pronto since new orders are going up 15% due to “steel prices”😉

Just bought three bins today for the same price as four years ago which seems ok.

Comment

You mean "steal prices"?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        You mean "steal prices"?
                        Bingo 😉

Comment

Potential of 10 million acre switch in the US out of beans into corn and wheat for 2019 will certainly increase demand for Nitrogen.

Comment

Originally posted by Agvocate View Post
                            Potential of 10 million acre switch in the US out of beans into corn and wheat for 2019 will certainly increase demand for Nitrogen.
                            And Brazil corn acres will be zero.....

Comment

Commentary from my supplier: "Here is a new price sheet. . As you can see, fertilizer prices are out running the grain market. The biggest problem is that the international market is even higher than USA market by $20 or more dollars per ton. This keeps upward pressure on the USA market. Also, China has shut down a lot of urea plants Many N plants in the world are not running that well and several domestic producers are struggling as well. Many producers in USA are producing urea for export and not making as much UAN. As many of you know, the UAN market is very tight because of this and pricing remains at in season levels. There is not much UAN out there to buy and what is out there, is commanding premium pricing. Potash prices are flat, but India just signed a supply contract with the Russians $20 over the expected pricing. This will send prices higher over time. Phosphate prices are firm and most product is in short supply. NH3 prices continue to firm with producers moving prices higher. "

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...