• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Cow! Input Capital averages $10.89/bu on Canola! Cant afford not to use them!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    If I want/need what they have and they set the price.....what choice do I have? Take it or leave it. Sadly those things never seem correct or adjust down much.

What I pay for land is my choice...take it or leave it. It may just correct yet.

Land, machinery, inputs are out of control....
    Totally agree! But that is the economic system we have created and want. So by definition, it is not robbing someone if they have the choice to take it or leave it. It is not the supplier's fault in a market economy if someone can no longer afford their product even if it is because of supplier induced shortages or lack of competition. It is sad that success is no longer judged by what you produce or the uptake by consumers of your product but rather by your bank account. Now get to work and do your part by paying too much for that overpriced **** while overproducing minimum priced commodities because that is the only way to keep our economy afloat

Comment

IC is simply modern day Ag loan sharking
      It may work out well for a few but inevitably it will be a wreck for some as well .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...