• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Wheat" The Sleeping Giant. But Canadians Will be left out.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
    Did you use futures and options for 2019 and 2020?

Or did you sign production contracts?
    Contracts

Comment

Still opportunity to price next 2 years at higher levels than many ever averaged.

DaleK, did this year's crop treat you pretty good?

Big range in our area, from low 70s for SWW to a high of 107 for SRW.

High 90s was common right around here as we got a bit more rain than some. Small kernels, very high test weight, excellent sample.

4 - 4x5 rounds per acre and the Elmira sale is showing $40 - $42/bale for straw according to the Ontario Farmer.

Combined with very nice pricing off the combine, it was a good year to have wheat. For a change.

Comment

Big zee give me a break you're sounding like a true NDP. WA WA WA someone else has some luck they are bad lets cut them down to our size.

I posted when I had shit for 15 years with flooded out shit and you guys said it wasn't that bad.

Black soil zone and 4 timely showers of rain will grow a crop.

Regina 42 temp we were 37 as an example.

Snow north of valley Regina shit all.

Rain in Parkland more than brown soil zone.

On and on.

This is the normal weather.

I do also agree with furrow the experts are full of shit on this crop.

Also to all the genius who post on here and cut down what I'm talking about.

How come the crushers were almost out of Canola if all farms had such big yields in 2017.

Truth hurts last year the crop wasn't as big as the market thought. Great opportunity to those who waited and priced right extra dollars.

It's about dollars not how massive your underground storage is.

Comment

Australia wheat estimate lowered. INTL FCStone has lowered its Australian wheat crop estimate to 18.77 million tonnes, down 1.5 million from its previous outlook due to drought. The USDA is still stuck on its estimate of 22 million.

All I'm stating is look at the facts the USDA is out almost 4 mil MT with Australia. They have Canada producing above last years production for wheat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Canadian number isn't even mentioned yet.

So yea wheat is gaining production.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...