• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lyle Stewart

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the statement,SF3, should be" have you seen what the NDP and liberals have done lately"
    Maybe doing nothing is better than the shit show they have done to their constituents.

Comment

I think that the most vocal people on this forum with all the answers should put their hands up and take the job. Lots of good ideas, proposals and solutions promoted by some. Time for those with the answers to take the power on, get in charge and make the necessary changes. The rest of us still slugging it out would be happy to regularly comment on this forum on how great things are going and applaud the positive changes. So much better than being stuck with our current litany of complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Crestliner View Post
        I think that the most vocal people on this forum with all the answers should put their hands up and take the job. Lots of good ideas, proposals and solutions promoted by some. Time for those with the answers to take the power on, get in charge and make the necessary changes. The rest of us still slugging it out would be happy to regularly comment on this forum on how great things are going and applaud the positive changes. So much better than being stuck with our current litany of complaining.
        Same old deferral....get involved...because the previous guy did nothing....name one thing Lyle Stewart and the saskparty did for primary producers in this province.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          Same old deferral....get involved...because the previous guy did nothing....name one thing Lyle Stewart and the saskparty did for primary producers in this province.
          Darn good reason to complain, IMHO

Comment

Still waiting for someone to name something Lyle did as ag minister that helped primary producers in this province....

Well thats quite a legacy he left isn't it....

Accolades from everyone?????....when you put your thinking cap on ...its pretty disappointing isn't it....

For an industry to be forgotten and so misrepresented for so long and to carry on with the same ilk.....

Comment

[QUOTE=wiseguy;387162]Nothing ! Nada !

Under Stewart they tried to put pst on crop insurance premiums !

Screwing the farmer at every turn ![/QUOTE

I think he went to his office to have naps to be honest.

Crop insurance and agrishitshow need to be redone totally.

Comment

Originally posted by Crestliner View Post
                This is great advice, looking forward to the great ideas and winning solutions. 👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  This is great advice, looking forward to the great ideas and winning solutions. 👍🏻
                  The first idea would be to have an ag minister fight for us farmers instead of slowly getting rid of and destroying anything that was beneficial.

The sask party appears to think us farmers should be the ones to pay for their stupidity and friend deals.

Comment

You have to realize Lyle Stewart is from Pense...only a few miles from a pretty big land scam....if he was awake during cabinet meetings maybe he could have spoke up ....

Want ideas ....

Maybe the millions spent on irrigation for a few select farmers could end..

You guys know they are going to hand over a 75 million infrastructure to 20 farmers ...right?

But most that criticize my bitching should realize that dryland farmers have been funding this province for quite a bit lately....

Potash has closed plants....uranium is just spectacular performance lately. ...what other industry performs a billion dollar shitshow every year?

I find it odd that while hundreds of cattle died in a community pasture last year because the government couldn't find funds for a well or two while spending 7 million on pipeline twinning....out of the same Frwip program....
                    Last edited by bucket; Aug 27, 2018, 22:42.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...