• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All scientiest agree:

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Lol , that’s not what I said at all , that’s your interpretation
    Explain what you meant in saying that you can believe in anything but that does not make science and religion fact. You used them together. We are still discovering new scientific information but there are numerous parts of science that are considered facts and laws of nature that are not up for discussion. Do you not believe in the laws of nature?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      That kind of sums your world view up doesn't it???

So you put science in the same category of belief as religion? Wow!

So gravity does not exist and the earth does not orbit around the sun? These are not facts for you?

They have all been proven by science and physics.

There is no scientific evidence for the existence of god.

They can think what they like, agree with what they like, believe in what they like whether it is based on fact or fiction but don’t have to push their paranoia on me. There are many religious fanatics who began believing in presumption - ever study the history of the Catholic church in the Dark Ages? Monument of their power and influence is still evident in almost every community in Europe.

Comment

Why do you guys waste your time ?
        Like pouring water on a ducks back
        The tides are turning , the bullshit is catching up with the biggest scam in the history of the world

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          The tides are turning , the bullshit is catching up with the biggest scam in the history of the world

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trolls.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	766657
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Troll.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	766656

I already promised not to respond to the known troll until such time as he offers evidence to the contrary. If we all do the same, it may just take its ball and go home. I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of Grass, Mustard, DML, forage et. And will continue to enjoy a good debate with any of them.

Comment

Lol , ya very true . Get caught up in it once in a while ..

Comment

I had some comments to make, it will not, because certain posters will never be tolerant of my views. Ahh, the “tolerant” left...tolerating everyone. Who believes as they do.

Comment

Most Canadians oppose provinces taking Ottawa to court over carbon tax, poll suggests
                Shawn McCarthy Global Energy Reporter
                Ottawa
                Published August 12, 2018
                Updated 3 hours ago

The federal government has a solid base of support, though with clear pockets of opposition, as it moves to impose a carbon pricing plan in provinces that refuse to adopt their own system, a new poll indicates.

At the same time, Canadians appear to have misgivings about a move by governments in Saskatchewan and Ontario to launch a legal challenge to the federal carbon-tax plan, the poll of 1,000 people by Nanos Research suggests.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is engaged in a political battle over climate policy and carbon taxes with Ontario Premier Doug Ford and Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe, who are allied with federal and Alberta conservative politicians.

Mr. Ford has allocated $30-million to have Ontario join Saskatchewan in the court battle seeking a declaration that Ottawa is exceeding its jurisdiction by imposing a carbon tax in their provinces. New Brunswick Premier Brian Gallant and Manitoba’s Brian Pallister have suggested the court action is unlikely to succeed.

“Canadians generally don’t want provinces to go to court to fight the federal government in terms of stopping a federal carbon tax,” pollster Nik Nanos said. “I think it’s one of those things where there’s a default view where people say, ‘Are we going to have a patchwork environmental regime in Canada or are we going to have a carbon strategy of some sort?’"

On the question of taking Ottawa to court, 58 per cent either strongly or somewhat opposed the action, Some 60 per cent of Ontarians voice opposition, according to the Nanos poll, which has a higher margin of error for provincial breakdowns due to smaller sample size.

“When we look at the carbon tax, it’s not as if it’s a complete slam dunk. The reality is a third of Canadians are mushy on this − either somewhat support or somewhat oppose it,” Mr. Nanos said.

The poll − conducted by telephone and online − was commissioned by The Globe and Mail, and has a margin of error of 3.1 percentage points, 19 times out of 20.

Some 60 per cent of respondents supported the need for a carbon tax to encourage Canadians to consume less fossil fuels, with 41 per cent strongly endorsing that policy. Support ranged from 72 per cent in Quebec to just 41 per cent on the Prairies, where residents are more reliant on fossil fuels for jobs and to heat their homes and power their electricity consumption. In Ontario, 63 per cent of respondents either strongly or somewhat supported the carbon tax.

The Ontario government is now debating a bill that will kill the cap-and-trade program initiated by former premier Kathleen Wynne, which set a limit on emissions from fuel marketers and industrial polluters and included a market for allowances aimed at keeping overall costs down.

As a result, the federal Liberal government will impose its carbon tax, starting at $20 a tonne in January and rising to $50 a tonne − or 11.6 cents per litre of gasoline − in 2022.

Ottawa recently eased its proposed tax on fossil-fuel emissions. The net effect of the changes means that industries will receive credits on emissions up to 80 per cent of the industry average, and up to 90 per cent for industries most at risk of foreign competition. Under the original plan, the figure was 70 per cent for all industries.

Provincial Environment Minister Rod Phillips said this week that the Ford government will release a plan with a series of measures, including regulations, to reduce emissions. He would not commit to set a target consistent with Canada’s pledge under the Paris climate agreement to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions by 30 per cent below 2005 levels by 2030.
                Follow Shawn McCarthy on Twitter @smccarthy55

Comment

I already promised not to respond to the known troll until such time as he offers evidence to the contrary. If we all do the same, it may just take its ball and go home. I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of Grass, Mustard, DML, forage et. And will continue to enjoy a good debate with any of them.[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks Alberta5 for offering me free reign to present my point of view without any counter arguments. The ideal situation in any public debate.

I will continue to post what I want, when I want on this public forum.

Most of your posts were kind of lame and not much of a response anyway. So business as usual.
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 13, 2018, 12:33.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...