• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honor system

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honor system

've been thinking we should be rating our retailers and all business's we deal with like is being done on e-bay and Amazon. I'm tired of getting slammed and having no recourse.
    If you spend $120 at a hotel they want to know your email so they can send out a valuation survey to hear how they have done.
    Grain companies and how they deal with contracts should be rated on a * system for everyone to see. I don't book holidays with 2 star resorts and wouldn't deal with anyone else either.
    I'm waiting to deliver nexxera that was supposed to move in July and now have to dump it in the regular market to make commitments and Bin space.
    These things shouldn't go unmentioned
    Yea I'm a little bitchy!

It is literally August the 2nd.

Im sure zero grain companies will be taking any September contracts on August the 30th, right.

And some people wonder why we get labeled as complainers.

Comment

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
      've been thinking we should be rating our retailers and all business's we deal with like is being done on e-bay and Amazon. I'm tired of getting slammed and having no recourse.
      If you spend $120 at a hotel they want to know your email so they can send out a valuation survey to hear how they have done.
      Grain companies and how they deal with contracts should be rated on a * system for everyone to see. I don't book holidays with 2 star resorts and wouldn't deal with anyone else either.
      I'm waiting to deliver nexxera that was supposed to move in July and now have to dump it in the regular market to make commitments and Bin space.
      These things shouldn't go unmentioned
      Yea I'm a little bitchy!
      I bet I know which company that might be.
      Is this overage or the contracted portion.
      If its contracted maybe they need to make up the difference.

Don't be a doormat and let them walk on you Goodrum.
      Is this an issue for the toothless CGC.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        I bet I know which company that might be.
        Is this overage or the contracted portion.
        If its contracted maybe they need to make up the difference.

Don't be a doormat and let them walk on you Goodrum.
        Is this an issue for the toothless CGC.
        It's above the 30bpa clause that they dug out of the fine print in the original contract.
        I wanted to sell earlier but was told that I had to wait on pricing anything above 30bpa. Also was told it was in reality their grain and I couldn't go anywhere else with it.

Comment

It's above the 30bpa clause that they dug out of the fine print in the original contract.
          I wanted to sell earlier but was told that I had to wait on pricing anything above 30bpa. Also was told it was in reality their grain and I couldn't go anywhere else with it.
          Nice!...

But don't you have the right to shop around the overage and the contracting company has the right to match it?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            Nice!...

But don't you have the right to shop around the overage and the contracting company has the right to match it?
            Is that the way it is farma?

Comment

Is that the way it is farma?
              Please read the contract.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...