• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Land changing hands ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yes the hutts will pay anything they are becoming a real problem for small
    Towns.
    No one ever answered how they pay taxes income etc.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
      No one's selling land cheap !

Not the hutts not the natives and especially not the bank !
      Those groups aren't usual sellers and the banks sure as hell don't want to own any farmland at these values.

Farmland as a short term speculative investment is passé....I don't know if everyone knows that yet...the ugly side of the chart has yet to reveal itself.

It doesn't matter how profitable you are...its how many acres you farm...so keep feathering those speculative investor's nests...! They're the ones with the money to play with for a reason. Pretty good gig when you can get someone else to help pay for your assets.

Comment

Maybe Canada wants all of Western Canadian Prairies to be farmed by Hutterites....they will keep the whole "AgriVulture" Industry afloat "for the good of the Colony" with all that cheap labour....

The term "AgriVulture" credited to Klause...

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          Case is your land actually gone down?
          With the oil and diamonds discovery isn't that part on the way up?
          Land in sask will not go down like it did prior. Too many input capitals and oil
          Money still floating around
          so what area?

Comment

Treaty six area !
            I call bullshit as well .
            Your yapper sure flappin lately 🙄

Comment

Treaty six area !
              That really narrows it down!

Comment

Unless its a land sale for a guy who posts occasionally on here that was asking 800000 per quarter did take place.
                Farmer of the Year.

Comment

Furrow ! No use spending $ 25 when I can get it on here for free !

# You get what you pay for !
                  Yup you sure did , lol .

Comment

I have 3 questions;
                    1) wiseguy , where do you. farm?
                    2)the big wheel, where do you farm?
                    3)BTO, where do you farm?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      I have 3 questions;
                      1) wiseguy , where do you. farm?
                      2)the big wheel, where do you farm?
                      3)BTO, where do you farm?
                      Case there are at least 3 others than you listed that aren't who they say they are and that's a fact. But since it bothers you so much where I farm I have 3 seperate areas quite distant apart where I have land grouped together. You haven't been tooning in to what I ve been saying. Hahahaha

I ve looked into land not sure exactly where you are but in that area as the moisture always seems adequate but what held me back was frost concern and too much water. And yes if you don't get the well drained or lower land up your way it's a big difference in what he land is valued or should be.
                      However the oil companies and foreigners and loose lending have skewed what should be values higher or lower.
                      You are correct land values should be going down but they definitely aren't where I am. The hurtts and fertilizer dealer that was a crook who has FCC in hue pocket play games with land I could tell you some facts but some involves people I know that were screwed. But the general story went like this. Loans called in and hey look there's a rich fella happens to want this land and since it didn't work for the last guy at that price we ll lower it for the rich guy. And now that security has grown because of that he pays anything you want for land competing with the hutts.

But when I looked at your area I saw many towns thriving new hotels restaurants etc and the realtor told me that he hutts and the speculation on the diamond discovery as well as oil and gas found more easterly made prices almost triple?? Is that not true was I duped??

There is a difference between what should be and what is.
                      With the terrible rail service, falling grain prices, unusable programs, crop premiums increased, land taxes increased, seed cost increases, losing rights to our seed use, machinery being retarted, elevators further and further apart and more issues I ve not listed yes land should not be where it is. But outside forces and those with huge equity many times but not always because hey we're crooks or has connections they are still paying what ever you want pretty much.
                      The guys who were on here bragging about how 100 or 120 an acre rents are easy to pay are he ones you should be questioning?!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...