• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Trailing farm-saved seed contracts"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Tom4cwb has been a huge supporter of this for at least 3 years ..... one of the reasons he bailed on here ... some of us called him out .
    This is not going away . The cost of seed with cereals is about to go up 2-4 X at least.
    Thank Tom and his supporters
    Thanks Furrow. YOUR post and representations...are why.
    Bless You and Yours... Hope you have a safe harvest and enough to put food on the table and keep warm. As usual... Greed and Evil know no boundaries. Redemption has a cost... Desecration is the better part of Valour.

Comment

I don't think the seed growers have the "most" to gain. It would be the companies who own the "rights" to the seed. But in saying that I wouldn't say the seed growers have nothing to gain either.

Hello Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
        Thanks Furrow. YOUR post and representations...are why.
        Bless You and Yours... Hope you have a safe harvest and enough to put food on the table and keep warm. As usual... Greed and Evil know no boundaries. Redemption has a cost... Desecration is the better part of Valour.
        What does greed and evil have to do with my post ?? Other than the greed and evil is alive and well in the industry, as proven by the first post by Hamloc.
        Everyone thinks they deserve to dig deeper and deeper into the primary producers pocket and we are expected never to say anything???
        Good luck with you as well , and “Don’t give no lines and keep your hands to yourself” ......

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          What does greed and evil have to do with my post ?? Other than the greed and evil is alive and well in the industry, as proven by the first post by Hamloc.
          Everyone thinks they deserve to dig deeper and deeper into the primary producers pocket and we are expected never to say anything???
          Good luck with you as well , and “Don’t give no lines and keep your hands to yourself” ......
          Hmmm...
          "keep your hands to yourself”. Amen.
          So don't take others technology and genetics... without paying. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
            Hmmm...
            "keep your hands to yourself”. Amen.
            So don't take others technology and genetics... without paying. Cheers.
            Hold on a second....R&D is paid for with the public's money....along with a hefty railway overcharging goes into the same fund....then there is the checkoffs. .....

The technology and genetics is public domain....

What are you talking about Tom?

I , for one, am getting sick of people that use public/taxpayer money to develop something and then claim it as their own to profit from...

Lets put you seed breeders in the same group as Bombardier that extracts public money without paying it back....

You get taxpayer money to develop new seed , sell it at stupid prices, and none goes back to the original funders either taxpayers or farmer groups that paid the upfront costs....

And for some ****ing reason never held account for shitshows like RR wheat or triffid flax....

Pay your ****ing cleanup costs or I guess that when you get put in the bankrupt OIL companies class that don't cleanup their messes after getting sweetheart royalty deals....

Do you understand ...with greatness comes great responsibility ....

Which costed more ...developing Triffid flax or paying for the cleanup??? And guess who paid both?

Hint ....not the ****ing guys that were not to develop it in the first place.

Hey Tom are you the guy that kept some private label wheat seeds for your farm?
            Last edited by bucket; Jul 30, 2018, 08:28.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...