• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
    MWZ - the hammer has fallen. Will need closes above 625.5 tomorrow and Monday to cancel.
    Otherwise look for a retracement
    Ok 101...for the "fundamentally" "technically" challenged(speaking of myself of course...what chart indicator...keeps closing in the lower end of trading ranges? What else?

It drives me nuts that technical trading lowers the market...but I don't mind a bit if it pushes the market higher.....I'm a hypocrite.

Comment

We got until the 13th in the cycle, timing wise. I expect today will be the intraday high and next week highest close. A split. Somewhere between today's high and the close is the bracket. Missed my sell by 4.5 cents. Thought we'd get closer to 603 chi. Regardless I'm selling the works come the 13th

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Ok 101...for the "fundamentally" "technically" challenged(speaking of myself of course...what chart indicator...keeps closing in the lower end of trading ranges? What else?

It drives me nuts that technical trading lowers the market...but I don't mind a bit if it pushes the market higher.....I'm a hypocrite.
        The upside down hammer seen in the candlestick charts today is a 50/50 indicator of the beginning of a retracement. Search Bearish Shooting Star

Realizing that large players watch technical indicators is the only leg up a guy has some times

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
          Cargill .25 cents any month almost 7 April.

Oh how they dangle ahead of the fact the crop is small and the world wheat crop is smaller.
          I will agree with that 100% , by far the worst out there for baiting guys ... constantly.
          They had a 1 day offer two days ago for $6.35 yellow peas ..... book by end of the day !!!!!!! Lol lol

Comment

Hrw weed whole farm average at 119.33 high of 146, low of 82. Washington state. NE ND barley mid 90s

Comment

RP special for oats.
              Only good for 1.5 hrs..
              Worse than high pressure car salesman..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                RP special for oats.
                Only good for 1.5 hrs..
                Worse than high pressure car salesman..
                They know prices going up
                Trying to steal grain , and secure a cheap supply before hand .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  They know prices going up
                  Trying to steal grain , and secure a cheap supply before hand .
                  Buy signal in Dec oats on close. 307 could be the wall. Sell signal in dx. Bullish futures bearish currency
                  Last edited by macdon02; Aug 3, 2018, 15:13.

Comment

Wheat....defying the rhetoric that the world is awash in it! What a difference a year makes when here was supposedly two year's worth of stocks(how is that comment for rhetoric?)

Comment

Wheat up 12 cents......

Comment

11 year low in S/U not counting China?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Jul 18 US wheat associates report.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	766635

https://www.uswheat.org/market-and-crop-information/supply-and-demand/ https://www.uswheat.org/market-and-crop-information/supply-and-demand/

Comment

But really.... isn't the market defying the upcoming harvest seasonal price declines.... or just wait for it?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            But really.... isn't the market defying the upcoming harvest seasonal price declines.... or just wait for it?
                            Last few years some of the best prices were off the combine...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                              Last few years some of the best prices were off the combine...
                              Yup..when the yields are better than expected.then it crashes.

Comment

This crop just doesn't seem to have the juice to finish.....the timely rains were untimely this year....and days either way did make a difference ...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...