• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peas? Suck? Price in the Tank! Trudeau takes a personal.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys can sure get distracted by a shit load of vapor.
    I'm sorry that you can't make it on $6.00 feed wheat, fob the farm. Those vacations must really bite into the bottom line.
    I've been selling it steady the last two months. It continues.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
      You guys can sure get distracted by a shit load of vapor.
      I'm sorry that you can't make it on $6.00 feed wheat, fob the farm. Those vacations must really bite into the bottom line.
      I've been selling it steady the last two months. It continues.
      Nothin wrong with $6 feed wheat
      A lot wrong when good HRSW is $6.30

Comment

I took a gamble and sold the whole crop short at $7.00 (well 50 bpa) after spraying when it looked good. Seemed like the right thing to do at the time given all the negative news about yellow peas. I guess we will see....might be short if the weather stays dry. May need help filling the contract.

Comment

The one year peas hit 13 fall contracts were 10.took out a contract and remember saying should do 100 thousand bushels and make some money .peas were 8 off the combine that fall.

Comment

Boys maybe peas are going to go lower that’s my thinking.

My point is they are being sold for Dog food filler.

Like the great Trudeau and all our great groups that are suppose to represent us farmers peas and Durum are dead because of billshit tariffs and are now reduced to dog and pig feed.

Crash goes another farming industry in canada thanks to useless fools in government and ag boards.

Then all other industries who are hurt by trade tariffs get help in canada.

Farmers fend for yourself.

Yea greatest place to farm in the world bullshit.

If they keep F$&king up wheat and Canola will be next.

Crash

Comment

What's the average price for dog food, probably at least 30 dollars a bushel.

We all need a dog food factory in our shops.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                What's the average price for dog food, probably at least 30 dollars a bushel.

We all need a dog food factory in our shops.

CFIA would shut you down ....

Comment

As much as I love to blame Trudeau for everything, I think it was farmers themselves spraying glyphosate preharvest that killed the Durum market, not government?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    CFIA would shut you down ....
                    Trucker who hauls to the local pet food factory says they are the fussiest purchasers possible. They take hours to test for everything possible before unloading.

Comment

I blame Trudeau because the fool should of slapped India with every thing he could. Send our ag minister and actually have meetings.

The glyphosate on Durum is a trade barrier that again our reps and gov dropped the ball.

Keep blaming farmers.

Comment

Why do we then grow wheat? There is no indication its ever going higher. If it does, there are a dozen countries who will increase production immediately and kill the golden goose over and over.

Canola and soy are dual use crops - feed and oil. Wouldnt wheat be better going as ethanol and DDG? We should be lobbying for higher ethanol standards and food for people be damned. Not going there anyway. Not sure what people are eating anymore.

Nobody is actually consuming our products. Canola goes to oil to fry, same as soy. Wheat is going to pigs in china and Indians will eat dirt instead of buying lentils at our cost of production.
                        Last edited by jazz; Jul 21, 2018, 12:15.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...