• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fungicides

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newguy View Post
    a neibour asked what I did cause his crop was much yellower.cold not figure out what I did different.I did spray the viper as late and maybe later than recommended.Did a early pass of straight centurion early then centurion and viper real late.
    Interesting, thanks 👍

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Furrow,

LOL,,,,"Snake bitten".....

with the Viper "Venom"!!!!!!

I don't know what's worse, the Viper Venom or the Snake Oil...

😉😁😂😀😄😃😉🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

You know me!
      Lol , not sure 🤷*♂️

Comment

Soaking sopping wet here this morning...and not from the 0.03 of an inch of rain we got last night. Although I'm sure in contributed to the heavy "dew".

What about all those flowering cereal tillers that wouldn't have been "in stage" at the time of application with the main stems..........."another app 7-10 days later if conditions persist".... sheuuuuuure, no thanks!

Crazy.
        Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 10, 2018, 06:11.

Comment

Have been on lookout for asters yellow in canola, no sightings yet.
          Think leaf disease load on cereals is low.
          Lots of fungicide spraying going on.

Comment

Anyone else seeing white flash from Prosaro XTR in durum?

Comment

Looked like harvest last night at my inlaws with high clearance sprayers in the field and semis running water.

Best part... they're definitely on the drier side.

Neighbor sprayed his barley this year after an absolutely dismal barley crop last year. Had he gotten 7/10ths at stampede week last year he would have gotten a decent crop of normal weight barley. If he left check strips this year, I'd hazard to guess he'll be short about 1.5% of yield in the stuff he sprayed which would be exactly equal to his trample.

Who knows.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...