• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fungicides

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    Again funny just checking wheat it’s 7:30 and basically all dew will be gone in half hour it’s 18 above zero wind
    In those conditions no way canola fungicide will pay

Comment

Walking crops this morning and it’s not like last few years, even last year the plant was wet till noon or later.

Hrs have a more constant than canola result. Some years I think it the leaf protection vs actual positive fusarium results.

One year o kept spraying after flowering and funny no yield difference and same fuz.

We’re definately not 2010 anymore.

More weather like we use to get.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

We’re definately not 2010 anymore.

More weather like we use to get.
        How does that affect the big dreams of these new BTOs when they are spending for a 55 bpa crop and getting 35?

Then throw in the big bucks they are spending on land????

Recently a 6500 acre farm that couldn't be sold for 1.5 million just 10 years ago ...sold for 8 million was listed at 10....

It won't make sense when the dry weather hits it....oops.... I forgot to mention there may be some future government subsidized piping put on it eventually.
        Last edited by bucket; Jul 9, 2018, 08:21.

Comment

Sprayed peas a week ago.I loved my Viper worked great for me.

Comment

Comment

We have never got less than 5 bpa on test strips sprayed versus unsprayed . One year was 13bpa more on treated. So we dont leave them anymore. Too expensive. Canola never drys out all day . Things are different here in the swamp
              Last edited by Guest; Jul 9, 2018, 09:24.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                Going by pictures of peas posted this year, looking like a big pea crop coming this year.

Hopefully the Indian tariffs come off to move this crop. 👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  We have never got less than 5 bpa on test strips sprayed versus unsprayed . One year was 13bpa more on treated. So we dont leave them anymore. Too expensive. Canola never drys out all day . Things are different here in the swamp
                  I had a 10 bushel advantage 2 years ago on fungicide.

Comment

$5.10 a bushel by fall for yellow peas.

https://www.producer.com/2018/06/black-sea-states-didnt-pass-on-the-peas/ https://www.producer.com/2018/06/black-sea-states-didnt-pass-on-the-peas/

Comment

Could have got 7 at the barns a week ago.price is a bit less now though.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                        Hmmmm , no yellow flashing ever for you?
                        Using any micros with it ?
                        You are an exception to the rule. At least 60% of the peas in this area get snake bitten then yellowed off .

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                          $5.10 a bushel by fall for yellow peas.

https://www.producer.com/2018/06/black-sea-states-didnt-pass-on-the-peas/ https://www.producer.com/2018/06/black-sea-states-didnt-pass-on-the-peas/
                          FAKE NEWS.No idea but sometimes I wonder with some of these carry over and production reports .

Comment

Furrow,

LOL,,,,"Snake bitten".....

with the Viper "Venom"!!!!!!

I don't know what's worse, the Viper Venom or the Snake Oil...

😉😁😂😀😄😃😉🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

You know me!

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              Hmmmm , no yellow flashing ever for you?
                              Using any micros with it ?
                              You are an exception to the rule. At least 60% of the peas in this area get snake bitten then yellowed off .
                              a neibour asked what I did cause his crop was much yellower.cold not figure out what I did different.I did spray the viper as late and maybe later than recommended.Did a early pass of straight centurion early then centurion and viper real late.

Comment

I like the outside of the chemical box thinking.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...