• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Day rain

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On way out to the farm now, radar showed a shot at 8 last night and another hit at 4 am so will check weather statiton.

Comment

Woopie 1.5 this am total since snow melt, by my gauge just under 4in now, will see soon as I think after July 1 they will have all the rain tallied for the moisture deficiency insurance for may and to 15 of June, hard to say as it has been so spotty.

Comment

Ok a little out of the two showers but total for the year now stands at 6 in since snow melt.
        Happy they have all been nice timely rains. I still say we’re back to a normal weather program.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
          Woopie 1.5 this am total since snow melt, by my gauge just under 4in now, will see soon as I think after July 1 they will have all the rain tallied for the moisture deficiency insurance for may and to 15 of June, hard to say as it has been so spotty.
          Sounds like us here with 7/8” overnight and total since the snow left now 3 and 3/8 inches. Very grateful for this as the pasture and hay are pathetic to put it nicely. Whoever’s cut hay made the sacrifice to the hay gods I am indebted to you.😉

Usually we sacrifice a field or two every year though 🍀

Comment

Yesterday and today got about half inch which is ok. I sacrificed a bit of hay, woodland, you’re welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              Yesterday and today got about half inch which is ok. I sacrificed a bit of hay, woodland, you’re welcome.
              Thanks for taking one for the team. 😉

Last year was our turn and we donated plenty. Hope to start cutting in a few days here.

Comment

According to our son in law( who is in that area) north of town is not bad but south is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                  Thanks for taking one for the team. 😉

Last year was our turn and we donated plenty. Hope to start cutting in a few days here.
                  No problem. It pulled through reasonably. Next week looks like haytime. Hope it is not humid and calm like two weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                    On way out to the farm now, radar showed a shot at 8 last night and another hit at 4 am so will check weather statiton.
                    I set up my own weather station .... out west here...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...