• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Day ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Canada the greatest country in the world to live, in second to none.

Unfortunately some people way to often forget that!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      Happy Birthday Canada the greatest country in the world to live, in second to none.

Unfortunately some people way to often forget that!
      That’s a bit of a stretch forage ... still far too few providing for too many in this country.... that needs to change before we turn into a wreck . It’s a fine line already and getting strained big time with this current governments policies.
      One of the best countries I can agree .
      If more people contributed more to the economy, I would agree totally , but that’s not the case at all. Don’t forget that .
      Have a great day .

Comment

"One of the best countries I can agree .
        If more people contributed more to the economy, I would agree totally , but that’s not the case at all. Don’t forget that . "

I for one personally can not see where else I and my family could have a better life.

I'm sure every country has that issue regarding not everybody contributing (as perceived by those who are contributing), but you name a country that you would rather live in.

P.S. I won't debate you on your answer but if you say the USA that's simply unjustifiable.

Comment

happy Canada Day to Everyone!!!

Yes we do have some issues and if we don't stand up for issues we believe in or against those we appose we could lose the greatness we have. Improvements are needed but we do have the right to talk about it and can vote out those that aren't doing what they should sometimes! Lol

Enjoy your friends and family!!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
            "One of the best countries I can agree .
            If more people contributed more to the economy, I would agree totally , but that’s not the case at all. Don’t forget that . "

I for one personally can not see where else I and my family could have a better life.

I'm sure every country has that issue regarding not everybody contributing (as perceived by those who are contributing), but you name a country that you would rather live in.

P.S. I won't debate you on your answer but if you say the USA that's simply unjustifiable.
            You need to visit my area , and it represents many areas in Canada were things are “perceived “ much different.
            One drive downtown North Battleford will change your attitude, or not.
            If you don’t live around it day to day , as 90% of Canadians , you have no clue ..
            therefore you do not know the reality, just what CBC and CTV portrays.

Comment

It’s easy to chirp from a soap box like chucky when you have no clue and don’t have to live it daily... just like the two ole guys on the muppets.
              Yes we live in a great nation .... but someone made it that way .. it did not happen by accident.. don’t forget that.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	78042A3D-325F-4F90-885E-E85FCEAA4B73.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	766518
                Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Just went 20 min away this morning..
                Limited out in 1.5 hrs then went after a few jacks .. home by 11:30 am 😁
                Caught 2 of these in a few mins last sunday at tobin, 26” and 28”

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  You need to visit my area , and it represents many areas in Canada were things are “perceived “ much different.
                  One drive downtown North Battleford will change your attitude, or not.
                  If you don’t live around it day to day , as 90% of Canadians , you have no clue ..
                  therefore you do not know the reality, just what CBC and CTV portrays.
                  “The Hood” sums it up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...