• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Day ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada Day ...

Peter Pan doing a tour . Just a heads up. Going to be interesting, he is dragging around his band of marry men and “friends” .... will be interesting

What a way to ruin Canada Day.

Comment

It sounds like some of his friends in Regina have a few teepees set up for him in the park.

Comment

he's gonna be all decked out in his Clothes he wore in India while he stops in at saskfarmer to smoke the pot peace pipe. Gonna be a blast.!!! Then he ll go to the mall in saskatoon. Or regina and he ll be lost in the crowd won't know which one is him.
        Last edited by the big wheel; Jun 29, 2018, 08:00.

Comment

Think he'll be dressed as a boy or a girl or a boy-girl Afghani or a Watchemecallit? Maybe a ‘Who’ from Whoville?

Hope he started walking from Ottawa a couple of weeks ago, can’t use carbon to get here.

Comment

I wonder if they will use super glue this time to keep Mr Potato heads eyebrows from falling off in public this time ? 😂

Comment

Wow, he might come dressed as peter pan. Ralph needs all the help he can get the sad part is no one cares if the pm comes to Regina.

I'm north Fishing.

FU Trudeau, I hope most give you the one finger salute.

Comment

Just went 20 min away this morning..
                Limited out in 1.5 hrs then went after a few jacks .. home by 11:30 am 😁

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Just went 20 min away this morning..
                  Limited out in 1.5 hrs then went after a few jacks .. home by 11:30 am 😁
                  Yum, Walleye!🐛=🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

Comment

Maybe you guys from up there near Regina, can drive in and ask him why he and his government aren't giving 2 Billion in "aid" to western Canadian farmers for the India tariffs on our pulse crops,,, yet he's giving 2 Billion to the steel workers?

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                      Maybe you guys from up there near Regina, can drive in and ask him why he and his government aren't giving 2 Billion in "aid" to western Canadian farmers for the India tariffs on our pulse crops,,, yet he's giving 2 Billion to the steel workers?
                      I think this weekend he may give even more of our money , and it won’t be to western Canadian farners ... I might be wrong but his guest list suggests otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                        Wow, he might come dressed as peter pan. Ralph needs all the help he can get the sad part is no one cares if the pm comes to Regina.

I'm north Fishing.

FU Trudeau, I hope most give you the one finger salute.
                        That's no way to speak about the son of the man who gave you a gov job years ago is it??? Hahahaha

Comment

That was funny. No Paul Martin

Happy canada day boys. Nice fish furrow.

Crop tours as it’s cold and windy.

Comment

Happy Canada Day everyone, it is still one of the best countries in the world to live, If you don't like it you can always emigrate to another.

Comment

Ya happy Canada 🇨🇦 day to all those who work hard for their money , keep the economy going and still have time to raise a family . It’s not easy but watching my daughters grad ceremonies the other day and hanging with family for a change puts things into perspective. Nice rain scince last night makes it far more easy to relax and chill for one of the first times since April . Been a long straetch but worth it now . Finished my 45 Th day of raising my crops yesterday... now got 320 to raise family again lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...