• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not about marketing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not about marketing

I have spent a goodly amount of time reading about the Canadian Forces deployment to Mali.
    From all the various news items about Third Country missions and agreements with the UN and other
    countries involved, what I learned is simply that Algeria, Mali, Niger are forcing people under penalty
    of death to flee across the Sahara, many die in the desert. If they survive they then board ships
    provided by African governments, primarily Libya, to Italy, and from there are absorbed into
    other European countries, but the intent is to North America.
    It appears to me the only reason for all of this is to spread Muslims throughout the western world.
    I hope someone can prove I’m wrong, but I can detect no other financial or common sense reason.
    It is Muslims forcing Muslims to emigrate.

If these countries had a plan to spread muslims around the world as you say don't you think they'd bus them to the ports versus forcing them to cross the Sahara? I don't profess to know the ins and outs of this situation but that obvious flaw in your logic jumped out at me.

Comment

Keep thinking, the flaw in your thinking will show up.

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
        I have spent a goodly amount of time reading about the Canadian Forces deployment to Mali.
        From all the various news items about Third Country missions and agreements with the UN and other
        countries involved, what I learned is simply that Algeria, Mali, Niger are forcing people under penalty
        of death to flee across the Sahara, many die in the desert. If they survive they then board ships
        provided by African governments, primarily Libya, to Italy, and from there are absorbed into
        other European countries, but the intent is to North America.
        It appears to me the only reason for all of this is to spread Muslims throughout the western world.
        I hope someone can prove I’m wrong, but I can detect no other financial or common sense reason.
        It is Muslims forcing Muslims to emigrate.
        Can't be, they're the religion of peace, love, rainbows and butterflies, they cherish all peoplekind.

Comment

Africa has its challenges. As far as marching rivals into the desert that is a common means of thinning the herd. The Turks did it to the Armenians to the tune of 1.5 million. Now whether it’s to spread Islam I’m not going to touch that but genocide and mass killings or forced displacement is common on the continent irregardless of religion. The Rwandan genocide was carried out by one Christian tribe on another Christian tribe. Interesting there a lot of these tribesmen lived side by side,even intermarried but were turned by a charismatic Hutu leader who scapegoated the Tutsis for their problems. 500000 Tutsis were hacked up in one day. Parts of Africa still burn witches. Scary thing these folks can be swayed to extremist Islam by the submit or die policy of Boco Haram and others.

Comment

What it is , is a fuked up social order in those countries. Forcing poor people into others to pay the bill through higher tax’a to the own civilized nations .
            It’s sickening. This is the root of all evil, and the average Joe in “safe” countries is left to pay for this barbaric b/S . Sadly it being let go by the infamous UN . They are letting it happen daily

Comment

Why the *** Boco Haram has not been taken out years ago speaks volumes of the “UN” and its overall policies.

Comment

Never considered that angle. I think you are giving too much credit to those causing the problems.

What I do know is this: As we sit here in the safety and comfort of our own homes in one of the richest countries in the world while criticising migrants, consider that many, if not almost all were forced to make a decision between two equally unpalatable decisions, apparently, leaving everything behind, risking their lives through hostile territory, on unsafe boats etc, and spending their life's savings to get away was the better of the two choices.

Stressing about how much rain my neighbor got, but I didn't on the weekend seems quite petty.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  Never considered that angle. I think you are giving too much credit to those causing the problems.

What I do know is this: As we sit here in the safety and comfort of our own homes in one of the richest countries in the world while criticising migrants, consider that many, if not almost all were forced to make a decision between two equally unpalatable decisions, apparently, leaving everything behind, risking their lives through hostile territory, on unsafe boats etc, and spending their life's savings to get away was the better of the two choices.

Stressing about how much rain my neighbor got, but I didn't on the weekend seems quite petty.
                  Only partially true.

I have no issue with giving someone who is truly in danger or in need a fresh start.

What I DO object to is that it appears that the majority of those crossing our borders both legally and especially illegally are merely economic and/or opportunistic migrants who bring their dysfunctional lifestyle and belief system with them.

(We interrupt this message to offer a deep "Thank YOU" to our dumbass Prime Minister Butt's Puppet for tweeting out a welcome to such...)

Case in point - have you followed the vicious stabbing and shootings related murder up-spike in Toronto lately? There is a reason they are referring to sections of the city as "Little Somalia".

Can you even begin to imagine the stress it puts on first responders and nurses or doctors who have to treat the "survivors"? Not knowing if someone is going to come thru the door to finish the job?

And unbelievably, we have those weak-minded commenters who actually think that these barbaric types would be systematic in their attempt to spread their systemic disease across the world.

I have close connection with people in the medical field and justice system that have to deal with a broad cross-section of society,

Guess who forms a disproportionately large percentage of their "clientele"?

God help us.
                  Last edited by burnt; Jun 26, 2018, 08:40.

Comment

Burnt, I didn't offer any opinion on the quality or intentions of the migrants, or what our obligations should be. Just difficult to fathom how bad the situation must be to take such risks to get away. I don't think any of us can remotely sympathize.

Comment

Mayor John Tory in Toronto has now announced that the city can’t afford to house and feed the illegal migrants flooding in ever since Trudeau’s invitation.
                      Toronto is now holding their hands out for provincial and federal money to bail them out by borrowing more money. 🙈

Shocker.....

Comment

An educated guess on what caused the 3 countries to kick people out.... the countries are unable to borrow. Hungry people tend to cause big problems for govt. So force them out to the desert where they are unable to cause the masses to unite and form a coup and end up shot. Is the media gonna tell you there's a debt crisis in govt? Not a ****ing chance. This isn't about religion.

Comment

Another account which shows that the majority of these "migrants" are not "refugees". https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-the-migration-crisis-will-shatter-europe/ https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-the-migration-crisis-will-shatter-europe/

Comment

All of these countries have large reserves and exports of oil, they are not poor. And we know other Aran/Muslim countries are also rich in oil. These people could be employed and fed if they wanted to.
                            Apparently they don’t want to.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...