• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sprayer down and AGCO is useless

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    I thought they were at least rear wheel hydro drive, sorry woodland.
    some have front wheel assist which is hydro . rg700 replaced the 7650 and is a full hydro

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      I thought they were at least rear wheel hydro drive, sorry woodland.
      No worries 😉
      I have a hard enough time understanding some of the equipment in our yard let alone stuff that isn’t.

Comment

For things you can't get shipped to Canada send them to "At The Border Storage" in Sweet Grass, Montana then drive down and get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ooofty View Post
          For things you can't get shipped to Canada send them to "At The Border Storage" in Sweet Grass, Montana then drive down and get them.
          I knew of a place south of Manitoba that did that but I’ll have to remember that for in the future. Thanks

Comment

To add to Woodlands problem and Mallee's with his relay valve. I've got an old willmar sprayer and a cartirdge valve was leaking a bit of hyd fluid so i took it out this am, called pentagon, seal kit $97 and has to come from Regina, would be next week. For $8.56 at the local welding shop we made a seal kit from their inventory on the spot. Just gotta look around and sometimes not as far as you think. Dealership, stealership!

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
              To add to Woodlands problem and Mallee's with his relay valve. I've got an old willmar sprayer and a cartirdge valve was leaking a bit of hyd fluid so i took it out this am, called pentagon, seal kit $97 and has to come from Regina, would be next week. For $8.56 at the local welding shop we made a seal kit from their inventory on the spot. Just gotta look around and sometimes not as far as you think. Dealership, stealership!
              Fluidseal in Edmonton is the place to go for any seal or o-ring. If they don’t have it they can make it up and get you rolling again. The lady in the back is amazing and can just eyeball what you bring in...... no calipers required

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...