• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep it Clean!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There in lies the problem....once the consumer demands no glyphosate and is required to pay a premium ...the issue will go away.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
      Yeah, it's inconvenient though if the BTOs don't get finished harvest early enough to get 3 holidays in before Christmas. Who gives a stuff about the consumer? if they don't like it they can go hungry.
      I should have kept track Grassfarmer, this is probably the 4th post of yours I agree wholeheartedly with. In grain markets the customer is always right, especially when he is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Maybe anyone who doesn't do it should be paid a premium for their grain. Sign a declaration that glyphosate wasn't applied preharvest...and show me the money.
        Unfortunately not how it works when the producer has no market power. You'll need to sign the declaration but get no premium and the guys that can't will get discounted that's the way it works in Ag.

Originally posted by Ronski View Post
        I should have kept track Grassfarmer, this is probably the 4th post of yours I agree wholeheartedly with. In grain markets the customer is always right, especially when he is wrong.
        You're slowly smartening up Ronski hey?, better late than never lol.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...