• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New AGCO Fendt Ideal combine unveiled at CFPS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plastic = static = fire

Comment

Deere will have it tore apart and steal all their ideas!

Comment

At least no F'ing dumb idea augers under the rotor. Whose engines in it?

Comment

I sure hope a rock or piece of iron doesn't make past the rock trap and into the threshing area...that won't be pretty.

Are Canadian harvest conditions worse than European's?

We can get some pretty brutal harvest weather in parts of Western Canada.

If you were remotely interested in having one, how many years before you would consider getting one? I say a minimum of three years.

I hate being their R&D department or me have to pay(by buying one too soon) to be their lab rat.

Comment

My wife was working at the progress show and ran into our Ag World salesman while looking at the combine. Cash price about $800000.00, so for easy math this morning on how many years until I could buy one, none, by the time it is in my price range it's wore out.

Comment

MisterJade9. I don't believe the number the salesman quoted you. They can ask what ever they like but what Producers are willing to pay is another story. That 800K could be full MSRP cash but by the time they apply the "incentives, discounts and programming" and swallow a trade in to make the deal they will be alot lower.

MSRP is nothing but a psychological mind game and a starting point. My wheat is worth $10/bu and canola $15...whatever

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                I sure hope a rock or piece of iron doesn't make past the rock trap and into the threshing area...that won't be pretty.

Are Canadian harvest conditions worse than European's?

We can get some pretty brutal harvest weather in parts of Western Canada.

If you were remotely interested in having one, how many years before you would consider getting one? I say a minimum of three years.

I hate being their R&D department or me have to pay(by buying one too soon) to be their lab rat.
                Looked like it has a pretty good stone trap on it, with a front beater like drum. Looks similar to the 9895, I hope its nothing like the CNH stonetrap which is useless as a ...... The threshing area looks beefy, the seperation paddles would take a beating though imo if one got back there. Rocks are never good in the guts of a combine, thats what a good stone trap should prevent.

Comment

The concaves in the 9565 look way too light in comparison to the Ideal..they won't handle a rock well either.

Comment

I don't get why everyone is gaga over basically a New Holland CR.

AGCO developed a hybrid combine in Europe that is similar to a Lexion.... Should bring that over here.

AGCO has a false idea that Canada is much like the Kansas plains... Where they harvest 9% moisture wheat in the heat of June/July.

And those 50+ acoustic sensors? Good luck keeping them working in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                      I don't get why everyone is gaga over basically a New Holland CR.

AGCO developed a hybrid combine in Europe that is similar to a Lexion.... Should bring that over here.

AGCO has a false idea that Canada is much like the Kansas plains... Where they harvest 9% moisture wheat in the heat of June/July.

And those 50+ acoustic sensors? Good luck keeping them working in the long run.

Other than twin rotors very little in comon with a CR. Cr's rotors only go about half way back, then seives begin. Agco ideal Series has approx double the cleaning capacity. Actually the Agco crushes the competition on paper capacity wise,

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                        My wife was working at the progress show and ran into our Ag World salesman while looking at the combine. Cash price about $800000.00, so for easy math this morning on how many years until I could buy one, none, by the time it is in my price range it's wore out.
                        … and worth $200k at ritchies next year. how dumb is that?

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                          Other than twin rotors very little in comon with a CR. Cr's rotors only go about half way back, then seives begin. Agco ideal Series has approx double the cleaning capacity. Actually the Agco crushes the competition on paper capacity wise,
                          If Fendt engineers built it it might be interesting.

If AGCO's other engineering departments had anything to do with it it'll be a disaster.

Put it in a 70bpa wheat crop in Nipawin in October next to a 780TT Lexion, and we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                            If Fendt engineers built it it might be interesting.

If AGCO's other engineering departments had anything to do with it it'll be a disaster.

Put it in a 70bpa wheat crop in Nipawin in October next to a 780TT Lexion, and we'll see.
                            Exactly!!! Time will tell. Conditions were not very challenging last year where it was demonstrated.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...