• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can one of you guys do me a favour? Pretty please

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mallee....some guys made some good suggestions. If you have time on your side I would look into rebuilding the valve...at least get a quote.

If you don't have time...bend over.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Mallee....some guys made some good suggestions. If you have time on your side I would look into rebuilding the valve...at least get a quote.

If you don't have time...bend over.
      At the very least demand a complementary pail of astroglide...

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        Depends how much cnh’s claws are dug into the component manufacturer. Remember getting a valve block on a blue versatile resealed. Hydraulic shop had to buy seal kits from cnh as they had exclusivity on the parts even though it was a rexroth. Paid through the nose.
        I hear you on some stuff but most components can be found by the OEM for a quarter of the price and the only difference is they dont have the machinery company part number stamped on it. Not too often will the big companies divulge any info but sometimes they do otherwise it takes a bit of knowledge and a lot of luck to stumble on the right component. Problem is Farma is right it takes time, if you need something today your stick with the dealer.

Comment

Doesnt help but at least you can get it.
          Had to tear down 24sp on my 9380 this spring. Many parts getting hard or impossible to find. Didnt do a complete. $26k in parts.
          One gear had to come from Oz.
          One dealer told me Case would likely not even share blueprints if I had to cut a gear.
          Had to make own tools.
          Cost of fixing has really gotten prohibitive last decade or so.
          Planned obsolescence doesnt help either.

Comment

This shop can build some parts with amazing accuracy. I once, many years ago, had them build an impeller for a hydraulic pump. Worked perfectly and cost exactly 1/10 of what it would have cost to buy a replacement pump.

So depending on what part is broken, it may be of some use to someone.

https://true-gear.com/ https://true-gear.com/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...