• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spraying season

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    This is an inversion over a grid road, wind was blowing away from our canola, early in morning, but variable wind, hanging the Infinity/Bison mix above crop and moved[ATTACH]2995[/ATTACH]?

Happens to us EVERY year, not same people, but all have many acres, too little time, hurry tired etc.
    In 50 years I can not remember causing others crop loss.
    Oh ya, see the crop seeded with a WORTHLESS 5710 at 4lbs/acre...
    Think Bayer called it infinity because like Buzz Lightyear it drifts to “infinity and beyond”. Most of my fields have treed boundaries but that crap still drifts on a dead calm day.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
      Think Bayer called it infinity because like Buzz Lightyear it drifts to “infinity and beyond”. Most of my fields have treed boundaries but that crap still drifts on a dead calm day.
      I dont spray in dead calm or winds iver 20 k but stillgot a neighbor once

Comment

Save image to your "computer" and look in the sprayer mirror...those are my peas i drifted myself. They will recover but might yeild less. Sometimes it doesn't take much.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...