• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

View of trump from a "moderate" in australia

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mallee, the door is open and the welcome mat is out!

And should you deign to visit the much-despised Ontario, LOL, you would be more than welcome here!

At times you gotta ignore the spoiled child throwing a temper tantrum.

Comment

Good to hear a unbiased opinion from a great ally, Australia.

The best thing about Trump being elected is watching the media tangle themselves into a pretzel every time Trump has an achievement ....will he get the Nobel Peace Prize if Korea improves? (Obama received one for breathing.)

Comment

"Have to stir the pot sorry, but often in australia by the "left" JT is reffered to as a rock star PM everything young and middle aged voters want in a PM......

Mallee wanted to stir the pot , read his above post. I just thought I'd help him as his tread was going no where fast. He basically said what the half dozen posters I lite the fire under their asses were agreeing with anyways! So they predictably ganged up on anybody holding a different opinion then their own, and reverse that logic on me.

Mallee was looking for a different opinion and I gave him one, as far as I'm concerned all poster on Agriville can post all they want. Who gives a shit, it's a chat line 90% of the time. As for being tough hiding behind an alias, is it getting that serious on Agriville that it has come to that? Besides is Stampsguy your first or last real name.?

Haven't heard from Mallee regarding my post towards him, so I don't think his feelings are hurt as much as the Agriville Cavalry make it sound!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          "Have to stir the pot sorry, but often in australia by the "left" JT is reffered to as a rock star PM everything young and middle aged voters want in a PM......

Mallee wanted to stir the pot , read his above post. I just thought I'd help him as his tread was going no where fast. He basically said what the half dozen posters I lite the fire under their asses were agreeing with anyways! So they predictably ganged up on anybody holding a different opinion then their own, and reverse that logic on me.

Mallee was looking for a different opinion and I gave him one, as far as I'm concerned all poster on Agriville can post all they want. Who gives a shit, it's a chat line 90% of the time. As for being tough hiding behind an alias, is it getting that serious on Agriville that it has come to that? Besides is Stampsguy your first or last real name.?

Haven't heard from Mallee regarding my post towards him, so I don't think his feelings are hurt as much as the Agriville Cavalry make it sound!
          Typically childish behavior - trying to justify your little temper tantrum.

It appears that you find it impossible to respond without becoming rude and abusive.

Typical progressive behavior as well.

Comment

Bit my tongue and refrained twas all forage.
            No xmas card from you then bud.

Comment

No problem with any opinions.
              Aussie minions are welcome too.
              trump is a grade a arse .
              Every fiber of his being.
              Everything ugly in this world is all there.
              They picked him , thinking he would defend them.
              They will regret that choice.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                The only good that will come out Trump's presidency is to make people come out to vote to stop unqualified candidates from being elected.
                are you talking about the last election in Alberta?

Comment

Mallee, appreciate your views and opinions from a land down under. All opinions are important and relevant to meaningful discussion (even yours forage). Unfortunate when some demonstrate such a low level of class as too say otherwise. The image our political leaders present and display at home and on an international stage can be vitally important in all foreign relations. Unfortunately ours has failed miserably on many fronts.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Mallee

There's enough guys on here who are Canadians running down the county constantly and bad mouthing Trudeau for standing up to Trump for his steel and aluminum tariffs against Canada without you adding fuel to the fire. Your from Australia which I'm sure has enough of it's own problems, so why don't you keep your bullshit opinion to yourself regarding Canada as it's none of your EFFING business when it come to my counrty, Canada. MATE
                    Wowsers forage. You'd think mallee just insulted your wife.

I for one enjoy a good written commentary. Carry on Mallee.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...