• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our wheat markets will be done.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmers and ranchers have picked up the bill for the BSE and the triffid mess why would anyone think they won't pick up the bill for this as well..

It's just good business....right?

Comment

Kansas wheat down 17 to 19 cents on nearer month futures.
      Hope it does not cause friction on Canada-US border.

Comment

This is Monsanto’s baby no matter how you look at it , they are responsible.
        Class action lawsuit from every single farmer in Canada that grows wheat should be in the works if this causes more than just a minor short term trade issue .

Comment

What is process now? Should farmers and general public be sending or calling CFIA every time we spot a plant that escapes chemfallow or roadside burn off? How are we to be sure there isn't more out there?

Comment

Found 300 km from nearest known test site?

Comment

Market shut down in Japan and South Korea now.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                This is Monsanto’s baby no matter how you look at it , they are responsible.
                Class action lawsuit from every single farmer in Canada that grows wheat should be in the works if this causes more than just a minor short term trade issue .
                Careful now Furrow, wouldn't like to see you get into an accident like Dr Huber did.

Comment

Well who’s wheat is it ??
                  Yours , mine ??

Comment

We as farmers are the ones left on the hook , no one else in the industry will dear responsibility.

Comment

Absolutely Furrow, I agree with you but don't underestimate the powerful and dangerous scum you are dealing with. Their influence reaches right to the highest levels of Government.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                        Absolutely Furrow, I agree with you but don't underestimate the powerful and dangerous scum you are dealing with. Their influence reaches right to the highest levels of Government.
                        I am not dealing anything
                        It’s Monsanto wheat ... end of story
                        Sad when the truth can not be told in today’s society without fear

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          I am not dealing anything
                          It’s Monsanto wheat ... end of story
                          Sad when the truth can not be told in today’s society without fear
                          It's only theirs when they can collect the TUA fee and it doesn't cause any market disruption.

Until that point it's everyone else's problem.

Comment

I hope everyone sees the corruption in both liberal and conservative govt. They both enabled this to happen, neither is better then the other. I'd be surprised if MP's knew anything about it, is the bureaucrats that signed, and MP's are idiots with law degrees bought and paid for by daddy. Cfia,CIGI, this breeding has gone on over 20 years.... waiting for the consumer to endorse what they and we don't need. Our system is broken because we put our faith in govt to do what's right and they let us down.

Comment

Well we all know who will pay.
                              If the railroads fail to deliver. Who paid
                              Same thing here.
                              I am just amazed you have not found a way to blame
                              Justin for it.
                              Like everything trump does. Trudeau gets blamed.
                              Surely there has to be a way. To connect him.
                              Somehow. Or George Soros. Must be the cause in some round about way.

I guess it is not a big enough story . For a trump minion
                              To fabricate something so we could blame Soros.

Same as the Railroads. We will pay.
                              If you think Monsanto will wear any of this.
                              You are dreaming.

Comment

Holy heck Sawfly, it was growing here in the 90's I saw it with my own eyes on '03. I can list names but it was endorsed for 20 years by people we voted in. The burden is carried my both parties or the shit heads working for them... is not political but the employees in my eyes. Can their ass

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...